• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA Trophy

£10 to get in, not bad, I will go as I haven’t watched a home match in a long while!

No West Stand, not going. The best way to ensure a low attendance is to not open the West stand. Shot themselves in the foot again.
Not really, those that really want to go and support the club will sit somewhere else. They should understand that it is not worth the club paying out additional wages on stewards & food staff etc when not neccessary. I am sure the club will know that costs saved will negate a very few missing tenners.

To be honest I did not expext the South to be open, just the East like the FA Cup game.

I might sit in the South if it is open. I cannot sit in the East seats. They're horrible

I might sit in the South if it is open. I cannot sit in the East seats. They're horrible

Anytime I have to go in the east I always get back row so I can stand.

Might pay the £20 or so for a box for a change.

Back