• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA Youth Cup Final Score

Shrimp in a Kilt

SUFC Youth 3 Barton Youth 1

according to the vidiprinter

We did well to get to the final and then win the cup!

WS

tounge.gif
wink.gif

What round was this anyway? Playing Barton Rovers im guessing the first?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 08 2005,22:32)]We did well to get to the final and then win the cup!

WS

tounge.gif
wink.gif
And all because I left out a comma..
sad.gif

Temperature dropped below 70 yet Mike?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 09 2005,00:11)]Temperature dropped below 70 yet Mike?
Nope! Continues to be absolutely gorgeous weather here on the Costa Blanca! Ner ...

tounge.gif

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 09 2005,19:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 09 2005,00:11)]Temperature dropped below 70 yet Mike?
Nope! Continues to be absolutely gorgeous weather here on the Costa Blanca! Ner ...

tounge.gif

WS
I'll have you know that Aultbea was front page news on the 27th for being the hottest place in Britain, and recording the highest ever temperature anywhere (in Britain, that is) for that date at over 72 degrees F.

Weather has changed now though.... Day before yesterday we had 100MPH winds, and the neighbours nice shinny new caravan went for a brief flight halted only by a tree and a stone wall. My knackered old caravan, sadly, stayed firmly put.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 09 2005,20:39)]I'll have you know that Aultbea was front page news on the 27th for being the hottest place in Britain, and recording the highest ever temperature anywhere (in Britain, that is) for that date at over 72 degrees F.
We've just had the warmest and driest October in living memory with temperatures hanging around the upper 20s here in Jávea and no sign of rain. It's a bit cooler now - just 24°C today - but at least the nights are more comfortable.

Now, to make this SUFC-related, we'll be in England for the Southend v Lincoln/Franchise Scum FAC game on the 3/4 December weekend; I'll try and bring some of the good weather with me ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 09 2005,19:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 09 2005,20:39)]I'll have you know that Aultbea was front page news on the 27th for being the hottest place in Britain, and recording the highest ever temperature anywhere (in Britain, that is) for that date at over 72 degrees F.
We've just had the warmest and driest October in living memory with temperatures hanging around the upper 20s here in Jávea and no sign of rain. It's a bit cooler now - just 24°C today - but at least the nights are more comfortable.

Now, to make this SUFC-related, we'll be in England for the Southend v Lincoln/Franchise Scum FAC game on the 3/4 December weekend; I'll try and bring some of the good weather with me ...

WS
Have a good trip over, Mike, and don't jinx the team please!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 09 2005,20:51)]Have a good trip over, Mike, and don't jinx the team please!
Last game was Swansea  and featured some spotty herbert making his debut ~ Eddie someone ~ who contrived to score three goals ... whatever happened to him?!

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 09 2005,20:51)]
[b said:
[b said:

WS
That's not Mike that does that... it's me... and I'm over for 5 games soon!

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 10 2005,08:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 09 2005,20:51)]
[b said:
[b said:

WS
That's not Mike that does that... it's me... and I'm over for 5 games soon!

ghostface.gif
oh dear! Could be on another record then! But not one we want!

down.gif

Back