• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fabregas' gob

Rob Noxious

Retro Supremo⭐
Fabregas is an excellent player, but... if this is true about him spitting at the feet of Brian Horton, then I hope he gets a 5 match ban. He was reportedly a central figure in "Pizzagate" and also chose to insult Mark Hughes a couple of years or so ago when Blackburn played Arsenal in the FA Cup (brave, but foolish). What is it with this guy and his impunity towards opposition management? Horton seems a phlegmatic chap, but surely there was no need to direct any of it his way...:madman:

What I want to know is why was Fabregas even on the pitch after the game?

Fabregas is an excellent player, but... if this is true about him spitting at the feet of Brian Horton, then I hope he gets a 5 match ban. He was reportedly a central figure in "Pizzagate" and also chose to insult Mark Hughes a couple of years or so ago when Blackburn played Arsenal in the FA Cup (brave, but foolish). What is it with this guy and his impunity towards opposition management? Horton seems a phlegmatic chap, but surely there was no need to direct any of it his way...:madman:

Equally though, if it was not true then Brown should be hit in the pocket, made to publicly apologise on the Emirates pitch and be castigated for being such a sore loser.

Equally though, if it was not true then Brown should be hit in the pocket, made to publicly apologise on the Emirates pitch and be castigated for being such a sore loser.

Yes- but from what I've seen of Brown, he seems a genuine bloke. Fabregas has some previous here and going by the 'laws' of plausibility, this has saliva written all over it...

Yes- but from what I've seen of Brown, he seems a genuine bloke. Fabregas has some previous here and going by the 'laws' of plausibility, this has saliva written all over it...

Ha, like the turn of phrase :)

I just think Brown showed a distinct lack of class in moaning to and about all and sundry after Hull's unlucky defeat.

If they wish to lodge a complaint about an incident there is a procedure in place, but going to the press first, and throwing in the spitting allegations (story changed by him from spitting in Horton's face to on his shoes) amongst rants about refs and linesman and conspiracies just seems crass to me.

Ha, like the turn of phrase :)

I just think Brown showed a distinct lack of class in moaning to and about all and sundry after Hull's unlucky defeat.

If they wish to lodge a complaint about an incident there is a procedure in place, but going to the press first, and throwing in the spitting allegations (story changed by him from spitting in Horton's face to on his shoes) amongst rants about refs and linesman and conspiracies just seems crass to me.

He did look genuinely aggrieved after the game, but yep conspiracy theories in football (notwithstanding Serie A shenanigans, Marseille, etc) don't generally reflect well on people propagating them. I didn't realise he'd changed his story, which immediately undermines it, and aren't Hull supposed to be deciding whether they're going to proceed with a complaint on this today? I guess we'll know later today (if they do or do not proceed) as to how 'serious' this allegation is... bad news for Fabregas if so, as stuff like this tends to stick ;)

Back