• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Facebook access

Is anybody else having trouble logging into FB today?
Tried both on PC & via mobile internet and can't get in.
I wondered if it was just me or a more serious generic problem.
The Mrs says she often gets that error when logging in of a morning.

img_0190.jpg

Oh very helpful :madman:

It's now saying access unavailable due to site maintenance and will be available again in a few hours. Grrrrr!!!

Was ok this morning (having a nice philosphical debate with one of Cricko's bits) but it was doing my head in earlier in the week.

I wish I could commit Facebook suicide. I've searched high and low for the 'kill self' button, but it seems really well hidden. I just get reams of crappy invites and friend requests from people I never spoke to at school. Well, I say 'never spoke'. We had brief conversations where they would say, "Get him!" and I'd scream. Even so, it's not the ideal foundation to an adult friendship.

What am I babbling for? Ah, yes. I have to work to do. I'm procrastinating again. Sorry.

I had problems with it last night and just gave up in the end, I was getting status updates from a few weeks ago aswell.

I wish I could, my whole social life revolves around it. Nights out an stuff are all organised on it and if I closed my account I'd probably miss out on stuff

I wish I could, my whole social life revolves around it. Nights out an stuff are all organised on it and if I closed my account I'd probably miss out on stuff
I will probably return at some stage but will have a much more limited friend list purely for that reason.

To be honest for various reasons, I've had enough of it which is why I posted about Google Wave the other day as it seems a bit closer to the original ethos of why Facebook was setup but with the latest available platform.

Some of the dubious "linked" ads that appear on my profile are starting to wind me up too. Their guff about intelligent advertising as it is tailored to your profile seems far from the truth to me.

All you got to do is block people, then they cant even see that you are on facebook. Brilliant.

Back