• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do I add him on Facebook or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he had the cheek to write something along with the request?

dont know about anyone else but i hate this guy already!! whats his name? im gonna blinking add him on facebook, and then fill his wall with turds!

dont know about anyone else but i hate this guy already!! whats his name? im gonna blinking add him on facebook, and then fill his wall with turds!

Hope he hasnt suggested swinging :stunned:

Oh yes, that was part of the reason why I was so stand amazed!

Here's what he posted on his request: -
Mr LoveRat 1995 said:
Hi Richard,
How are you?
I appreciate the last time we spoke wasn't under the nicest of circumstances. Sorry!
What have you been upto?

Just went into his profile for the first time, it looks as if he's just signed up. He's got one friend (also somebody on my list, again a girl we went to school with) and is down as "in a relationship" not married, so I'm guessing him & my ex are more than likely not together anymore!

Oh yes, that was part of the reason why I was so stand amazed!

Here's what he posted on his request: -

Just went into his profile for the first time, it looks as if he's just signed up. He's got one friend (also somebody on my list, again a girl we went to school with) and is down as "in a relationship" not married, so I'm guessing him & my ex are more than likely not together anymore!

Then write to him asking the question " not Married ? Did she run off which some C**t again, or have you did you feel it was time to have another go on someone elses' ?"

Then write to him asking the question " not Married ? Did she run off which some C**t again, or have you did you feel it was time to have another go on someone elses' ?"

In addition to my post earlier saying Rich should say he consulted some friends before speaking to him again, then posting a few of our comments, Perhaps Firestorms suggestion should go first, priceless, had me rolling :clap::D

At least she went off when she could not take half your house and future income or disrupt your kids lives. So he saved you a load of grief later on, especially as even though they were an item she still gave you a special goodbye, just showss d what sort of woman she is.
This is a good point.

Perhaps you should pop in on your reply that you belted her one last time after they were together. Should make it feel sweet at least. I'd say accept, read the profile, be a bit noisy, and then disband the friendship straight away to prove a point. Better than just ignoring....

Add him invite him round for a drink then **** in his tea.

This is a good point.

Perhaps you should pop in on your reply that you belted her one last time after they were together. Should make it feel sweet at least. I'd say accept, read the profile, be a bit noisy, and then disband the friendship straight away to prove a point. Better than just ignoring....

Yep, tell the geezer the gory details of when, how and where and then say "but of course that's all water under the bridge for all of us..." How have you been mate?

Back