• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Facebook

Do you use Facebook or Myspace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Is there anyone else on here who does not use Facebook or Myspace?
I seem to be in a minority.

I use both.. Well I have a Myspace account but i'm hardly ever on there. Facebook is the way forward.

Is there anyone else on here who does not use Facebook or Myspace?
I seem to be in a minority.

I use Facebook mostly to keep in touch with my sister, nephew's, niece and mates back home.....it is a really good for people like me who have moved away.

I would imagine that if i was back home that I would not use it that much as I would be out with them all most of the time.

Never touched Myspace

FB only, my kids inform me that I am "too old" for MySpace and that FB is for us "older" people.

FB only, my kids inform me that I am "too old" for MySpace and that FB is for us "older" people.

We were having this discussion at college today, Myspace seems to "kiddy" Facebook just seems a lot more mature. That's just my opinion though.

Back