• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Having spoken to Tara this afternoon I can confirm for those doubters and Bielzibubz in particular that think I always talk bollocks and rumours only.These words are from Tara direct to me.

We are under a transfer embargo, this can be lifted if and when PS wants to get a player in, ATM funds are being used wherever the club feel they are most important and we are struggling with cash flow big time...The funds from Sainsbury's are available but are not being called on yet...Players and staff will be paid up to date by tomorrow night although the truth is they have been outstanding for sometime. He is most upset about the treatment of Hall and that is his main priority to sort.

Why people think I make these things up for fun is beyond me.

That is all.

You do know that 90%* of people on here will ignore this as they are stubborn.

*This is an exaggeration, I haven't actually done a survey before people say that I have pulled this number out of my arse! :winking:

I just posted on another thread confirming that there was a transfer embargo and that the players remain unpaid for February and indeed some for January and February.

So Tara has now confirmed the transfer embargo which I know was put in place on the 15th of February - by the Football League because of the non payment of wages. Just goes to show the spin and complete smoke and mirrors spun by Brady.

Having spoken to Tara this afternoon I can confirm for those doubters and Bielzibubz in particular that think I always talk bollocks and rumours only.These words are from Tara direct to me.

We are under a transfer embargo, this can be lifted if and when PS wants to get a player in, ATM funds are being used wherever the club feel they are most important and we are struggling with cash flow big time...The funds from Sainsbury's are available but are not being called on yet...Players and staff will be paid up to date by tomorrow night although the truth is they have been outstanding for sometime. He is most upset about the treatment of Hall and that is his many priority to sort.

That is all.

I reckon you have just made all that up you silly old fart :raspberry:

You do know that 90%* of people on here will ignore this as they are stubborn.

*This is an exaggeration, I haven't actually done a survey before people say that I have pulled this number out of my arse! :winking:
I thought 95% was the going rate when pulling a number out of your arse.

I just posted on another thread confirming that there was a transfer embargo and that the players remain unpaid for February and indeed some for January and February.

So Tara has now confirmed the transfer embargo which I know was put in place on the 15th of February - by the Football League because of the non payment of wages. Just goes to show the spin and complete smoke and mirrors spun by Brady.

Is this deja vu? Is this an annual event where at the end of the transfer window in January we don't play the players , knowing they can't go elsewhere until the end of the season. If we can get the funds out of Sainsburys surely this is the time to do so, otherwise it will just make it harder to attract decent players in the future.

Is this deja vu? Is this an annual event where at the end of the transfer window in January we don't play the players , knowing they can't go elsewhere until the end of the season. If we can get the funds out of Sainsburys surely this is the time to do so, otherwise it will just make it harder to attract decent players in the future.

Maybe it is just a coincidence, or maybe that most of the games in December/January are postponed due to snow/frozen pitch, therefore we lose out on revenue from those matches.

We are under a transfer embargo, this can be lifted if and when PS wants to get a player in, ATM funds are being used wherever the club feel they are most important and we are struggling with cash flow big time...The funds from Sainsbury's are available but are not being called on yet...Players and staff will be paid up to date by tomorrow night although the truth is they have been outstanding for sometime. He is most upset about the treatment of Hall and that is his many priority to sort.

That is all.

thats why i dont post on here anymore bud and like i said we are in real trouble with ron in charge
the only thing now would be admin lets hope that will happen for the best for the blues

thats why i dont post on here anymore bud and like i said we are in real trouble with ron in charge
the only thing now would be admin lets hope that will happen for the best for the blues

How is admin going to help our cash flow?

Admin wouldn't change a thing and shouldn't be seen as being some cheap way out of our problems.

We absolutely do not want admin- we are on the verge of the playoff. Sainsburies money their as backstop and its good we are trying to keep to budget rather than giveng up and drawing down the monies. We are trying to run the club properly.
There was it appears the view that we could re-arrange payments to get rid of embargo as and when PS wnated to bring someone in. PS has now found this Liverpool guy hence looks like by close of play tomorrow necessary action will be taken to enable that.
Of course its all a bit ugly but compared with where we were in the summer with our two man squad a miracle.

Admin wouldn't change a thing and shouldn't be seen as being some cheap way out of our problems.

Indeed Admin is not a cure-all.

By the way, good info Cricko. It's good to see that Tara is willing to keep the fans in the loop.

The worry here is that there can only surely be so long that TB & RM can keep juggling everything. Is there any sort of plan here for the medium term whilst the Stadium is being built? Or are we going to be living hand to mouth for the next three years?

Indeed Admin is not a cure-all.

By the way, good info Cricko. It's good to see that Tara is willing to keep the fans in the loop.

Assuming info provided is not bollox of course :unsure:. Can Cricko confirm if the lie detector was in operation as words came out.

I believe Cricko, he's not the type to come on here and say things that Tara Brady didn't say.
The great thing is at last somebody at the club are telling us how it is. It's not a surprise to us the mess the club are in, and I for 1 would like to hear the truth for a change.
The bad news is wasn't it Tara Brady that denied we were under a transfer embargo a short while ago?

We absolutely do not want admin- we are on the verge of the playoff. Sainsburies money their as backstop and its good we are trying to keep to budget rather than giveng up and drawing down the monies. We are trying to run the club properly.
There was it appears the view that we could re-arrange payments to get rid of embargo as and when PS wnated to bring someone in. PS has now found this Liverpool guy hence looks like by close of play tomorrow necessary action will be taken to enable that.
Of course its all a bit ugly but compared with where we were in the summer with our two man squad a miracle.

I haven't seen anything over the last few years to prove it!! lol

Back