• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fallon

I doubt it was the one incident that did for him. As I understand it, there are plenty more women who were ready to come forward with details of improprities.

It's just been announced that Gavin Williamson is his replacement.

I don't think its what has been said he has done, more like getting out so that all the things he knows he has done, may not get revealed, or have less political appeal when they do come out.

It does look a bit like guilty conscience , but as there have not been any accusations, the one comment was from someone oddly using it as some sort of example of "it" being alright , it all seems rather strange

Lets just chuck it in there with the rape claim suppressed by the Labour Party. We don't want any bias now do we?

Not really. Henious whatever the colour of your rosette, but I believe that Labour are taking steps in regards to the accused.

Surely the point about Fallon (and perhaps other Tory ministers ) is what is yet to be revealed about them?

The Labour rape accusation concerned a minor party official not an MP.

Can accused be used to describe something the "claimant" said didn't matter and didn't trouble her.

Fallon appears to have jumped to pre-empt being accused by someone other than an attention seeking media junkie

Yes.It'll be interesting to hear what comes out about him (and some others) in the next few days.

Not really. Henious whatever the colour of your rosette, but I believe that Labour are taking steps in regards to the accused.

Yes, like passing over all the details of this'minor official' to the police. The only steps that can be possibly taken.

What's Fallon done.... well.... according to this ever so secret list he had sex with a fellow male MP, who is described as a drunk. (or Fallon could be the drunk).

You can see the list via google, but I am not repeating it here.

I also note Michael Frabricant (the Tory with the ridiculous hairdo) has "come out" as being on the list and has said he has "come out" because he hasn't done anything with male journos in the back of cabs and has no idea why he has been named.

I think people need to view this list very carefully. It is a list drawn up for political expediency and ultimately bit of blackmail when people need to be reminded how to vote. I'd suggest that some (if not most) of the stuff on here is either imaginary or made to be something it's not. However, time will tell.

Hmm, if that list is true, that's the end of this Government.
'the list' is an odd thing as it is an internal Tory document that you would expect they would not need to write, and if written they would keep away from prying eyes.
the potential fall of the government relating to this would be that May will have known of the offenses and been complicit in keeping them secret. When Boris Johnson makes his frequent gaffs and undermining the PM some people ask how he gets away with it 'what does he have on May?' - maybe this, maybe her burying everyone else's secrets is her big secret. Presumably this will unravel further. There are allegations emerging about politicians in other parties - but the leader being complicit in a cover up could be the difference (and it seems at the moment that the volume of allegations is higher for the Tories). Fallon's replacement is apparently being seen internally as another nail in her coffin.

The government are currently fighting to keep secret reports on Brexit and reports on Universal Credit and at the same time refusing to vote on opposition motions in Parliament. They are shunning democracy and its very difficult to justify and this extra level of mistrust is awful timing for the government.

Back