• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Family Courts etc

dashman

Dash De Shrimper
Fed up with the fact I have been to court again today to gain access for my daughter either 25th or 26th Dec like the court order states, as mother booked my child out for both days early, and I still didn't get it. I may get a warning note put on the contact order, gains sweet FA in time spent with child.
Mother had issue with my 4yr old going to football matches (26th game) and it looked like the judge bought it too.
Trying my best to put best foot forward and keep contact moving forward but it will probably send me to an early grave..................

Good luck Dashman, i know how hard it can be to get access to your child when the mother is stubborn.

I never made it to the family court, but did do mediation. I never got stopped seeing my 'son', but was often threatened with it, and she made it bleeding akward sometimes.

Unfortunatly at the beginning of October i discovered that my 'son', who is now 4, wasnt actually mine, and am now not allowed to see him any more.

Last edited:
Jeez...

What is it with some women. Is it some sort of revenge thing, when my Mrs fecked off it was the kids who sometimes didn't want to see her, I often had to badger them to keep in touch.

Mind you blokes who just disappear don't help either..

Good luck with it guys,

Good luck Dashman, i know how hard it can be to get access to your child when the mother is stubborn.

I never made it to the family court, but did do mediation. I never got stopped seeing my 'son', but was often threatened with it, and she made it bleeding akward sometimes.

Unfortunatly at the beginning of October i discovered that my 'son', who is now 4, wasnt actually mine, and am now not allowed to see him any more.

Oh god Dave - I didn't know that. I knew you'd had a baby with someone or what you thought was yours but never knew that he turned out not to be. That's such a hard thing to come to terms with after 4 years aswell.

Oh god Dave - I didn't know that. I knew you'd had a baby with someone or what you thought was yours but never knew that he turned out not to be. That's such a hard thing to come to terms with after 4 years aswell.

Wasn't that Ricey...or do we have 2 like that??

Fed up with the fact I have been to court again today to gain access for my daughter either 25th or 26th Dec like the court order states, as mother booked my child out for both days early, and I still didn't get it. I may get a warning note put on the contact order, gains sweet FA in time spent with child.
Mother had issue with my 4yr old going to football matches (26th game) and it looked like the judge bought it too.
Trying my best to put best foot forward and keep contact moving forward but it will probably send me to an early grave..................

Good luck mate the law really is a total ***.

I feel your pain mate.......i am not even allowed to send my 7 year old son a Christmas card.

:'(

PS - try to avoid getting a solicitor, save money, litigate in person, do statements yourself, file & serve them yourself, never get wound up in court and remember you are acting for your childs rights as you dont have any.

I imagine thats incredibly tough as you've got an emotional but non biological attachment. After four years it must be difficult not being allowed to have any contact.

I feel for you fella.

Edit: Dashman, keep on keeping on. Unfortunately you have to put your faith into the legal system and pray that the good will out.

Last edited:

Mate, I can't even begin to imagine how painful that must be. My daughter is 4 next May and if I found out now she wasn't mine it wouldn't change a thing about how I feel about her, she'd still be my little girl and always would be. My heart goes out to you, it really does.

Justice for Fathers. Does not seem to exist, despite well publicised protests.

Rob M's suggestion above is a good one, so you know where you stand before you go to court.

Consider to make an early application for next year, well in advance, for access both days as the District Judge will be more likely to redress the inbalance of this year, next and in your favour, so as to be even handed.

soutned wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Back