• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Family day at Wat Tyler

We are holding a family day at Wat Tyler Park on Sunday from 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm with games for kids with prizes and a raffle with a computer and printer as first prize all proceeds to go to Little Havens Hospice , every Southend supporter is wellcome, the more that come the more Little Havens receives.

This is not a boast our site is better than yours, but a genuine appeal to come down to Wat Tyler Pitsea, meet fellow Shrimper fan and support a great cause.

Hopefully some of you will turn up, more info on www.theshrimpers-online.co.uk with details of prizes ,times of games, and car parking details
Please make the effort even if its just to support Little Havens, you can bring food and beer as long you clear up your own rubbish

Hopefully we can met up and share some thoughts on the comming season

Could I ask a mod if they could pin this up, purely for The Little Havens behalf

Thank you

Del Appleton

love to go Del but you know why we can't
sad.gif

In a gesture to show that there is no bad blood between us, even though we have bigger football team than you.
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Joke - twas a joke before SITP misinterprets the feeling behind the post.

I would love to be there but with the new born in the house and SZFC playing a game that day, I cannot push it, so enjoy yourselves and consider it lucky that I will not be there to win the PC.
cool.gif

Adam Barrett has confirmed he will be comming along.

Top player and more importantly a Top man for making the effort

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ July 29 2005,01:13)]In a gesture to show that there is no bad blood between us, even though we have bigger football team than you.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
Next year I can see the first SOL v SZ five a side match, anyone have Sky sports tp number
biggrin.gif

By the way Fredy and Adam have confirmed they can play for us
tounge.gif

A great event today and a tidy sum was raised for Little-Havens.

SOL Family Day

Thanks to ShrimperZone for helping to raise awareness for the event.
wink.gif

Back