• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Family mobile phone deals

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
All of my family mobiles are knackered so I am considering moving everyone to the same supplier.

These companies make it pretty hard to compare deals but is anyone on a family deal they would recommend?

All of my family mobiles are knackered so I am considering moving everyone to the same supplier.

These companies make it pretty hard to compare deals but is anyone on a family deal they would recommend?
I’m on EE and I have a family deal for me and my son .. easy to manage via the app and transfer data etc and a good package cost wise. Pays to shop around though.

I'm also with EE. I have a normal account and my two sons have SIM only deals that are linked to my account. They have really low data allowances (about 500mb), but I have about 100GB, so I just gift them data every month.

I'm also with EE. I have a normal account and my two sons have SIM only deals that are linked to my account. They have really low data allowances (about 500mb), but I have about 100GB, so I just gift them data every month.
Yeah that’s what my son has, a sim only for £8 a month but I gift him data.

If you've got Sky it might be worth looking at Sky Mobile.

I've got 3 sims on the account, I think you can have up to 7, all on unlimited calls and texts.
2 have 2GB for £6 pm and 1 on 20GB for £10 pm; I'll let you guess which ones my wife and I have and which one is my son's... :Winking:
So three of us for £22 pm.
The service is run on the O2 network and also includes 5G on each sim and, at least for the time being, roaming at no cost in the EU.

They were doing a double data offer when we took the 20Gb out.
Offers are currently 2GB for £6pm, 6GB for £8pm,12GB for £10 pm instead of £12, 25GB for £13 pm instead of £15, 50GB for £25pm , and weirdly 60GB for £20 instead of £30...

One of their really good pros for a family is that any data left over on the sims at the end of a month goes into a Piggybank which is able to be shared by all the sims on the account and remains available for up to three years, you just roll it back when you need a top up. At the moment we've got 125GB in the Piggybank!
You can also surrender some of that back to get discount off new devices if you wish.

With surrendering some data they were a bit cheaper when my son wanted a new iPhone recently... :Smile:

Certainly worth a look.

If you have Sky tv and broadband already then getting Sky mobile is a no brainer as it’ll give you much better overall discounts. Stands to reason I guess!

If you have Sky tv and broadband already then getting Sky mobile is a no brainer as it’ll give you much better overall discounts. Stands to reason I guess!

Unless you're an ex-EE employee who gets a 50% line rental discount for life as part of his compromise agreement when he was made redundant.

(That said, it's been reduced to 30% now!)

Unless you're an ex-EE employee who gets a 50% line rental discount for life as part of his compromise agreement when he was made redundant.

So, not for life then.

Well yes. I've personally stuck with EE rather than move my mobile to Sky but .... I should really, as I'd get a better deal. EE I find is always a good signal, never had an issue with customer service and the app is easy to use and suits me. But we all have our reasons for using one provider over another!

Virgin are free calls between virgin numbers, mobile or landline.
And cable TV virgin gives btsport for NL footie.

Back