• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Famous(ish) Neighbours

Javea Shrimper

Not content with Terry Venables having a place just down the road, I've just found out that Paul Weller's mum lives around the corner. Being a huge Jam fan (in both senses of the word of course) this news was a tad exciting. Wonder if I'll get to see the man himself strolling along the seafront?! Maybe I can get my chance to berate the man for splitting up the best band EVER?!

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ May 13 2004,17:51)]Not content with Terry Venables having a place just down the road, I've just found out that Paul Weller's mum lives around the corner. Being a huge Jam fan (in both senses of the word of course) this news was a tad exciting. Wonder if I'll get to see the man himself strolling along the seafront?! Maybe I can get my chance to berate the man for splitting up the best band EVER?!

WS
Even better, get to know his Mum well, and then she'll invite you round for dinner when Paul's visiting.

Then, during the meal, Paul's mum (having agreed with you to do this beforehand) can berate Paul for breaking up The Jam, and you can sit there and chuckle inside as he squirms, going "Awww, Muuuumm..."

laugh.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ May 13 2004,17:51)]Not content with Terry Venables having a place just down the road, I've just found out that Paul Weller's mum lives around the corner. Being a huge Jam fan (in both senses of the word of course) this news was a tad exciting. Wonder if I'll get to see the man himself strolling along the seafront?! Maybe I can get my chance to berate the man for splitting up the best band EVER?!

WS
The Style council were better. They wore better clothes.

The bloke who was found guilty of stabbing that boy to death over the mobile phone in Southend lived next door to me for a few years back in the days.

He was a right skumbag in them days as well.

When me & the 4th man were nippers living in our folks house in hockley spencer priors family lived in the next road

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 14 2004,11:38)]Barmy Army...

(a) Is that really Kylie?
(b) If so, where did you get that pic from?!

wow.gif

Matt
Apparently so.

A guy sent it to me saying that his sister was a dancer on her shows, and took it backstage.  The reason her face is a different colour, is because she is wearing stage makeup.

Looks very tasty.  
biggrin.gif

Hmm... some supicions raised by the poster in the background of that photo.

nakedkylie.jpg

It's advertising a band called Collapsed Lung playing a gig at the London Astoria on Friday 30 Ju...

So, that's Friday 30th June or Friday 30th July.

In recent years, those Fridays have been:

Friday 30th June: 1995, 2000
Friday 30th July: 1993, 1999, 2004

However, I'm fairly sure that Collapsed Lung haven't done much since 1998 (their site certainly seems to suggest so).  Which would mean that that photo dates from 1993 or, more likely, 1995.

Hence, I suppose why Kylie looks a bit different... not an entirely contemporary photo, is it?!

wink.gif
blues.gif

Matt

P.S. Still, gave me a good excuse to put the photo up again.

P.P.S. Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen lives about 5 minutes down the road from me; saw him carrying bog roll back to his house one afternoon...

I live round the corner from Sam, the lad that came 3rd in Pop Idol.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 14 2004,17:49)]P.S. Still, gave me a good excuse to put the photo up again.
It's not a real image of Kylie. I've seen it before on a site about such fakes ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ May 14 2004,18:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 14 2004,17:49)]P.S. Still, gave me a good excuse to put the photo up again.
It's not a real photo. I've seen it before on a site about such fakes ...

WS
I guess we can safely rely on you to know whether that is or is not Miss Minogue, Mike...

tounge.gif
wink.gif

Indeed. You can tell by the shape of the breast that it's not the real Kylie ...

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ May 14 2004,18:12)]It's not a real image of Kylie. I've seen it before on a site about such fakes ...

WS
* Javea Shrimper in Sleazey Internet Surfing Confession *

C'mon Mike where's the webcam shots of you in a
Dirty-Den-esque finger ******* pose ..
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

(assuming you still get British newspapers over there in spaggetti western country)

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>My next-door neighbour should be famous in a couple of days if she continues to play the same f**king single over and over again....</span>

Out of interest, what song are they playing?

On the subject of famous ish neighbours, When i did my paper round about 2 years ago, Nita from Eastenders answered the door to me.

Back