• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not quite at the match but I have also included spotten on travels to games etc

* Gordan Cowans at Sheffield station
* Brian Roy coming back from Grimsby (me not him)
* Denis Penis coming back from Doncaster away
* Dave from Fresh Meat coming back from Cheltenham this season....

All major celebs I am sure you will agree.

Phill Jupitus has been seen at Roots Hall a few times, Helen Chamberlain (obviously), Elton John back in the day many a time!

I have stood with Alison Moyet on the North bank and the West many times.The list I will think of.

Loads, Ozzie, Joe, Ginge, Biffo, Steve Waller, Carl Connors, David Hancock, Nobbler, Charlie Benson, Ms Moyet, Dave Evans, Chris Facey, ..around 4-6000 other celebs!

Some author came to SUFC v Northampton a few years ago as he was in town promoting his book .. Stanley Victor Somebody :smiles:

He looked a bit bemused when asked to sign my book -- "To Ken, Barry Harris is a virgin"

Daniel was only 4 at the time and when we got to the front of the queue he marched up to Stan and announced "your my daddys favourite, he's a big picture of you on the wall at home" .. cue much :blush:

Regrettably the photos of the 3 of us were stolen by an ex girlfriend of mine when i booted her into touch :sad:

Daniel was only 4 at the time and when we got to the front of the queue he marched up to Stan and announced "your my daddys favourite, he's a big picture of you on the wall at home" .. cue much :blush:

Regrettably the photos of the 3 of us were stolen by an ex girlfriend of mine when i booted her into touch :sad:

Was this Evil?

Regrettably the photos of the 3 of us were stolen by an ex girlfriend of mine when i booted her into touch :sad:[/QUOTE]

Any right minded Judge would award the maximum sentence to her for this hourrendous crime :thumbdown:

Any right minded Judge would award the maximum sentence to her for this hourrendous crime :thumbdown:

I didn't mention that it went with my silver Cardiff final shirt and the picture of me and the chaps in Prague (the ONLY photo we had with all 4 of us in)

Back