• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Famous relations

My cousin is married to Mark King the snooker player. One of best mates great great uncle was William Pratt aka Boris Karloff

Not me but Southend Elvis who used to post on here is related to Lee Stafford the hairdresser to the stars. My claim to fame was that I broke his nose many years ago before he started his career in hairdressing but was well on his way to being a full time twot.
Heartily agree with that! He used to go out with my partner's niece and seems to have been a total ****.

I asked my Mum to get me his book for Christmas, but she said she couldn't find it on Amazon. Surely not?

Did you not look in the "Celebrity Nonce" section in Waterstones? It's right there next to Matthew Kelly and Gary Glitter's books.

Back on topic, Matt Cardle is my cousin, he of X-Factor dancer and makeup artist shagging fame. Lovely bloke actually.

Did you not look in the "Celebrity Nonce" section in Waterstones? It's right there next to Matthew Kelly and Gary Glitter's books.

Back on topic, Matt Cardle is my cousin, he of X-Factor dancer and makeup artist shagging fame. Lovely bloke actually.

Small world. I know Matt's Dad David through a previous job.

(Ex) DC Richard Spooner is my cousin ... surely he's famous enough for this thread on this forum?

BarnaBlue is my big bro' ... surely he's infamous enough for this thread on this forum?

It counts for me as it's pretty good. Not sure about investment banking mind. Everyone has a novel in them, wish I could find, publish and make a fortune out of mine, I could bloody well retire.

Harry - I'll see you right for that pint next time mate. :smile:

My brother (Jerry C) played bass in Angelwitch, Chicken Shack, Eddie and the Hot Rods, the Sherman Robertson Band etc etc.

Both He and I were in a band in the late sixties with Mr B Martin of the Hamsters (me singing !!!!, Jerry on lead guitar, and Barry on drums - can`t remember the other two guys)

My brother (Jerry C) played bass in Angelwitch, Chicken Shack, Eddie and the Hot Rods, the Sherman Robertson Band etc etc.

Both He and I were in a band in the late sixties with Mr B Martin of the Hamsters (me singing !!!!, Jerry on lead guitar, and Barry on drums - can`t remember the other two guys)

I sold a certain B Martin his first guitar when we were at the Youth Club as very young chaps. Over 40 years later I saw the Hamsters at Club Riga, a brilliant performance.

I am supposed to be related to the Duke of Wellington at a distance...My dad once did the family tree,..,..it is a long drawn out story but Wellington apparently had an affair with the gardeners Mrs who got up the duff and who happened to come from our side of the family. Whether this is true of not who knows but I guess I do look rather regal at times, spiffin isn't it.

I sold a certain B Martin his first guitar when we were at the Youth Club as very young chaps. Over 40 years later I saw the Hamsters at Club Riga, a brilliant performance.

I think the Hamsters are calling it a day next year and play a few farewell gigs in Putney.

I am supposed to be related to the Duke of Wellington at a distance...My dad once did the family tree,..,..it is a long drawn out story but Wellington apparently had an affair with the gardeners Mrs who got up the duff and who happened to come from our side of the family. Whether this is true of not who knows but I guess I do look rather regal at times, spiffin isn't it.

So that makes him your great grandfather if my maths is right.

My wife's cousin is Natasha Giggs, who was married to Ryan's brother Rhodri Giggs..

Should be fun this saturday going to Natasha mums 60th..:dizzy:

Former England and Yorkshire cricketer George Hirst is a great great uncle (or thereabouts) apparently.

Sinead O'Connor is a distant cousin on my Mum's side. Niece to a chap who married one of my Mum's aunts if I recall correctly.

I can't verify this one, but I'm sure my Nana had the world record for the most Senior Service smoked in a day. And the worst smokers cough in history.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.760187,-0.462356

Fibber, you told me the lady got impregnated in the stables of the Duke of Wellington public house.

Back