• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Famous, Rich and Homeless BBC1

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
Not sure if anyone saw this first part of this 2 part series. Basiclay 5 celebs agree to undertake 5 days in London on the streets with no money and just a sleeping bag and some warm cloths.

The Marquis of Blandford............what a ****ing ****** that **** is, if there has ever been an example of the typical Little Lord fauntleroy then this guys is it. He is a total ****ing **** with no idea of how the real world works.

God damn this **** really ****ing got me fizzing tonight.

As for the programme, yes it is a huge shock for the celebs who have decided to stick it out and not cry of like that ****, but it is 10 days and then they go back to there rich comfortable lives whilst the rest of the homeless folk are still living in doorways.

Good for TV, but will it raise the awerness of the homless people, I doubt it very much.

I think that is even worse. If you have money you want to give to the needy then just do it.
The worst thing about that show was when they were giving them the cheque and they said "I'm a millionare. Your work touched my heart. You work all day every day for years for free to care for these kids." And then out of the millions they have then say "I am going to give you £5,000" Ok that is a lot of money and could make a big difference but if it really was that heart touching and you were a millionare surely you would give them a bit more?!

As for the homeless show I thought it was good telly and has made me think differently about a lot of homeless people. I was annoyed how the woman whose name I can't remember made up a story about being thrown out by her husband, etc. but I respected her a bit for giving the money the girl gave her to a REAL homeless person. Even if he didn't look like the worst off homeless person ever and was that shocked!

I think the Marquis at his most violent was worth watching for that alone.

"Get out of the way or I'll punch you in the mush."

He was obviously well up for a bundle with his bunch of fives.

Back