• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Fan Survey Results

Crawliano

LADYCHARMER80
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, I've been slammed in fact I'm still slammed but I think it's high time to show you what your views have been!

Survey Results

Comments welcome, however I'd sooner not be told how to suck eggs (sorry can't be bothered fielding "you should have asked this and that" - I opened the floor to people and represented the views as fairly as I could and I've put hours into this already) also I couldn't ask anything and everything anyway as people would get bored and leave the survey.

Some of the open end comments will be brought up when speaking to club representatives as well, so if you've said something and it's not here, don't worry it's in hand.

Cheers

That Sir is a fantastic bit of work @Crawliano and very professional and well presented..

Hopefully will give the club and others an insight into what us fans think.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, I've been slammed in fact I'm still slammed but I think it's high time to show you what your views have been!

Survey Results

Comments welcome, however I'd sooner not be told how to suck eggs (sorry can't be bothered fielding "you should have asked this and that" - I opened the floor to people and represented the views as fairly as I could and I've put hours into this already) also I couldn't ask anything and everything anyway as people would get bored and leave the survey.

Some of the open end comments will be brought up when speaking to club representatives as well, so if you've said something and it's not here, don't worry it's in hand.

Cheers
Cracking stuff

Hi all,

Survey Results

Cheers
Wow - top work sir.

Hopefully this will be helpful to Tom and the team to assist moving the club forwards.

A lot of time and effort has gone into this, especially from Dean, and the end product looks as professional as I had hoped when we saw the first drafts. Tom already has a copy as do the Trust and Chris Phillips at the Echo.

Excellent presentation!
Interesting, insofar as the cognitive approach firms up what a lot suspected.
It comes as no surprise merchandising and food/beverage need serious attention.

Your are Kevin Maher with your presentation and I claim my £5

Very good presentation. Very professional and very insightful

Thanks all for the comments... for me the takeaways at this point have been the club shop really needing to step up but I think there really needs to be some forgiveness on the fans part and an assumption that this really is year 1.

The other takeaway is that trying to make Roots Hall "work" e.g. standing, getting the North Bank back etc is going to cost and there's little desirability to contribute however I think the matchday experience and location of TBV to create a fantastic atmosphere is exactly what this kind of research will give fans a voice with.

From a professional standpoint nothing that has come up has shocked me, yes there were some fairly abstract things asked for (e.g. the fitness app) but this has been the kind of thing that focus groups have previously come up with for other teams and lo and behold it's not been popular (amazing how one slightly off the wall idea leads to an entire group walking out of a room thinking it's going to change the world)

...oh and food and drink really need fixing yesterday.

Cracking bit of work this - you should be very happy with yourself.

I think survey was very much needed considering how much is changing at the club. Thank you for giving us fans a voice with the club in a very professional and clear presentation.

I read an above comment which I feel is worth highlighting, I love how this survey can express the fans opinion on certain matters however I do believe some fans may not realise the the effect a standing area/conversion of the north bank could make to the Matchday atmosphere and should potentially be explored further (in my opinion anyway ?)

Back