• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Fan Survey Results

Cracking bit of work this - you should be very happy with yourself.

I think survey was very much needed considering how much is changing at the club. Thank you for giving us fans a voice with the club in a very professional and clear presentation.

I read an above comment which I feel is worth highlighting, I love how this survey can express the fans opinion on certain matters however I do believe some fans may not realise the the effect a standing area/conversion of the north bank could make to the Matchday atmosphere and should potentially be explored further (in my opinion anyway ?)
If it cost Shrewsbury £75k it’s going to cost Southend the same and likely more to convert. There’s no desire to self fund as the report showed so I would park and look to steer at the new stadium

If it cost Shrewsbury £75k it’s going to cost Southend the same and likely more to convert. There’s no desire to self fund as the report showed so I would park and look to steer at the new stadium
There no point in converting part of roots hall to standing (unless it's the north bank without away fans) shouldn't be issue at the new stadium, whenever the bloudy thing gets built

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, I've been slammed in fact I'm still slammed but I think it's high time to show you what your views have been!

Survey Results

Comments welcome, however I'd sooner not be told how to suck eggs (sorry can't be bothered fielding "you should have asked this and that" - I opened the floor to people and represented the views as fairly as I could and I've put hours into this already) also I couldn't ask anything and everything anyway as people would get bored and leave the survey.

Some of the open end comments will be brought up when speaking to club representatives as well, so if you've said something and it's not here, don't worry it's in hand.

Cheers
Well done Tosh. Great report

Back