• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Lads,

Somehow we are not doing very well on this. I have just signed up but havent got a clue what I am doing.

Can we pull together here and win some money for the club. Usually with our collective powers we can do this.

Can someone explain what the hell I am meant to be doing?

Cheers

Dave now you have signed up basically there are four ways you can earn use points. They are:

•1 point for a Check-in at Roots Hall (Facebook only)
•1 point for a Player or Manager mention (Facebook & Twitter)
•1 point for a club keyword eg. club nickname (Facebook & Twitter)
•1 point for the #fanpowerstadium hashtag (Twitter only)

In addition to the messages a fan creates themselves, they also get points included if they retweet someone else's Fanpower messages.

I checked in at Roots Hall the other night but my app still says 0 check-ins. Strange.

So if I tweet

Freddy Eastwood is a Shrimper
#fanpowerstadium

Thats 3 ponts

If this just gets retweeted backwards and forwards and everyone puts it as a comment on all the articles on the fanpower fb page (without the hashtag) we should be able to see if we can make a difference

Confirmed

3 points for the message

Freddy Eastwood is a Shrimper
#fanpowerstadium

then 3 points for every retweet.

Go on , lets see how twitter copes with a SZ blitz

I have sent the message, anyone following me Re-Tweet and then send it yourself ...

Also add the hashtag at the end of every football related tweet for a point

Speaking as a complete luddite I havent understood one word of this thread, so I guess its over to you lot to earn the £30000.00:dim:

Well Ive signed up and retweeted a couple of things. Not sure I completely get it either.

Well done to those of you who have signed up.

For those not 100% understanding it there isn't a great deal to get. Basically sign-up and when ever you talk about Southend United on Facebook or Twitter you earn us points.

So if you purposely want to go out of your way to chat SUFC then great but if not then any little mention of Southend United, its players, nickname or ground you make without thinking about it will also earn us points.

Please try to encourage your friends and family to sign up also.

So whats to stop me just posting 100 tweets about nonsense ? Nothing? I only have 20 followers, and most of them are spam bots from dubious sites so doesnt matter to me if I do :)

Just retweeted loads. See one Bristol Rovers guy seems to be doing the same :)

Back