• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fancy Dress for Rochdale.

Myself and the Cockroach are in huge debate over our costume.
We have a choice out of a camel, Pantomine horse, or Bernie Clifton Emu's.
biggrin.gif

The Emus have been booked, by all accounts they are both really badly behaved so watch out Rochdale.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ive been after the emus for months, u ****, couldnt find em anywhere
mad.gif

might dig the pink suit out the loft!!! i said 2 sniffer about batman and robin but he wernt having none of it,spose we would look a little out of place dressed in our capes wondering round the trafford centre saturday morning

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Got any Spall shorts @ April 27 2004,14:29)]Ive been after the emus for months, u ****, couldnt find em anywhere
mad.gif
I know i have pulled off a right coo getting them babies and cant wait to use them at Dale.

One is orange and one is green, Cockroach is 6'3 with blond hair and a few pounds, i am 5'11 with strawberry blond hair so you cant miss us.

STRAWBERRY BLONDE!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  YOU NOT WHAT WE SAY IN MY COUNTRY 2 YOUR KIND............"HEY BLONDIE YOUR HAIR'S ON FIRE"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ April 27 2004,16:09)]STRAWBERRY BLONDE!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  YOU NOT WHAT WE SAY IN MY COUNTRY 2 YOUR KIND............"HEY BLONDIE YOUR HAIR'S ON FIRE"
At least i have hair me old son, you look like a baboons arse from the top!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
or Barry Evans from Eastenders.
laugh.gif

what times most people leavin to get to Rochdale, i took the **** for huddesfield and left at 11am, but want sometime to get a beer, so was thinkin of a 8am start, with a stop in the M1 to slip in our costumes, anyone know what Big Ginge is going as this year ?

Look out for sooty, Scooby Doo, Henry the 8th and two Bernie Clifton Emu's one green and one orange amongst other things.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 29 2004,15:15)]Look out for sooty, Scooby Doo, Henry the 8th and two Bernie Clifton Emu's one green and one orange amongst other things.  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Are we going to see Snow White Arrested and Zorro pleading with the police for her release though?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ April 29 2004,15:29)]does anyone know that shop near Benfleet station? i'm trying to sort some fancy dress out and may have left it too late
sad.gif

wonder if they'll hire me gear tommorow?
Ring up Party time on the Sutton Road on 01702 611400.

I am picking up the Emu's tomorrow cant wait.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ April 29 2004,15:29)]does anyone know that shop near Benfleet station? i'm trying to sort some fancy dress out and may have left it too late
sad.gif

wonder if they'll hire me gear tommorow?
I know what you mean...

its called...

Fancy That

I think...

Back