• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just an idea and prob a stupid one but here goes ,would look really good if everyone went in fancy dress but as the same thing eg last time in the jpt I remember seeing 20 or 30 smurfs , just an idea I'm up for it and so are the 12 going with me imagine 1500 + smurfs altogetherin wembley would be a great visual sight , or have a had one to many beers !!!!

If (and its a big if) fancy dress was done for wembley I think the best one would be everyone dressed to the nines (tux dinner suits shirt and ties evening dresses) to mark the occasion. It's something almost everyone one already has sat in the wardrobe

Back