• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fancy Dress Hire

I was just on the phone to the guy at Party Hire in Southend for I am looking to get my hands on a Giant Chicken costume for the Tranmere away game. I also have two other mates looking to get costumes from there, so I thought that we may be able to get a discount from them. However, they said that there discount rates start from 5 people and over and that there usual prices are £20.00 - £25.00.

I was wondering if anybody knew anywhere that was cheaper, or if we could get quite a few people together to all get there costumes from that place in the hope that they could give us a very good discount and everyone is happy.

Thanks,

Big place in leigh on London road but don't know what there prices are like

Pretty expensive that place but good range of outfits. There was a little shop just before you get to the square in rochford that was fairly cheap IIRC

have you tried that aladin place in rayleigh?
I went their for my snow white costume last year and seemed pretty reasonable.

You know if im not careful im gonna get a reputation on here if im not careful
:censored:

meatcarlisle.jpg

:D

Thank Big Shrimp for the caption.

Back