• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Fancy Dress Ideas

BoyWonder2

2024, the year of the Shrimpers 🍤 ⭐
Guys and girls,

Some help is required. 13th March is Comic Relief, and he have to come into work in fancy dress. Now the last time we did this I came in as a pink pimp, basically a pink suit with dalmation trim, pimp hat, cane and white shoes. Now this went down a strom and I won best dressed that day at work.

Now, I'm looking to top it this time round. I've got 2 ideas at the moment, but I also wanted to find out what other people reckon would be a good idea. Maybe you can share some of your fancy dress ideas.

The first option is Mr Potato Head from Toy Story. Which can be found by clicking this link:

http://fancydressheaven.co.uk/mens-...ato-head-mr-potato-head-fancy-dress-7389.html

My second option is Michael Jackson. Which can be found by clicking on this link:

http://www.jokingaround.co.uk/ProductsDetails.aspx?item_id=4294

Now, I work in an office so am sitting down most of the day, and spend my day on the phone so it needs to be practical. With Michael Jackon I was going to get a mask that I can take off to get on with work so that isn't too much of a problem.

So I put it to you lot. What should I go as?

Go as a pantomine dame. Really big, over the top, stuff a big bra, big wig, heels, fishnets underneath, and get a girl at work to do your make up.

Go as a pantomine dame. Really big, over the top, stuff a big bra, big wig, heels, fishnets underneath, and get a girl at work to do your make up.

Far too many people are going as women as it is.

Bit of boot polish, silly moustache.... go as Blueblood. :D :p

robert-mugabe-2.jpg

I went to a fancy dress party with my penis in a bowl of custard when I asked who I was supposed to be, my response was. "I'm ****ing disgusted" :)

Put on a grey suit and black rimmed glasses. Carry a reporter's notepad.

Then half way through the day strip off to reveal a full Superman costume. :)

it all depends im laughing at at both so if you want people to then go with both good ideas im hollie by the way new to this just moved dwn here ,id go with mr potaot head tho ha

why dont you go as fred west??? surely its been long enough now for people to have got over what he did, you can stick a cheap wig on a scruffy old pair of trousers and blue jumper and touch up the birds all day, it will have your office in stitches.......

until you rape someone and kill them

Back