• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fancy dress

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Does anybody know of a good fancy dress shop in the Southend area, or of a good, easily done fancy dress costume that can be done at home/ high street?

Ta.

TOGA TOGA  <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>TOGA</span>  <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>TOGA</span>  <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>TOGA</span>  <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>TOGA</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Dec. 20 2004,09:29)]or of a good, easily done fancy dress costume that can be done at home/ high street?

Ta.
black suit, black tie, white shirt, shades - Men In Black
add black trilby style hat - Blues Brothers

easy peasy
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 20 2004,08:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Dec. 20 2004,09:29)]or of a good, easily done fancy dress costume that can be done at home/ high street?

Ta.
black suit, black tie, white shirt, shades - Men In Black
add black trilby style hat - Blues Brothers

easy peasy  
wink.gif
I haven't got a suit, as I was going to buy one after Xmas. I've got a Santa outfit, but the only boots I've got are my best boots which are half bulled, and there is no way I'm wearing them to a Christmas party.

Silver LDV kit, white trainers, white sweatband on your wrist -

DDDDDDRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE&#33;&#33;&#33;

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Dec. 20 2004,09:51)]Silver LDV kit, white trainers, white sweatband on your wrist -

biggrin.gif
that&#39;s more like it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 20 2004,09:59)]put a Monkey on your head and go as &#39;Captain Marvel&#39; Kevin Maher
Already been done i&#39;m afraid
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Pour a tin of syrup over your head, shove a lolly stick up yer bum and go as a toffee apple

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Dec. 20 2004,11:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 20 2004,09:59)]put a Monkey on your head and go as 'Captain Marvel' Kevin Maher
Already been done i'm afraid  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Whereas this year you don't need to go to all that bother, just come as you are and you are automatically the lead singer from Maroon 5 (apparently)

0703_maroon5_adam.jpg

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Dec. 20 2004,09:37)]There&#39;s one in Sutton Road, in the parade of shops opposite Victory Sports Ground. (I believe this was the one used by the posse at Spotland at the end of last season but I could be wrong).
Party Time. Used them last year and are very good.

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Dec. 20 2004,09:51)]Silver LDV kit, white trainers, white sweatband on your wrist -

biggrin.gif
Go one better. Hire a cow from a local farm. Then buy a banjo.

If you keep on trying to hit the cow&#39;s backside with said musical instrument and fail every time, everyone will know you&#39;re Drewe.

Back