• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fans Around the World

Didn't know anyone knew me!

Yes, I am the one in Japan but I will be back for the play off final if we get there.

I will be with a really short Japanese lady so say 'hi' if you see us!

Colorado Springs, Denver
His name was Jason & he resides there with links to Boston & Notre Dame.
Might be a soccer fan now of the US league!?

Nice, I wasn't aware of any other Southend fans in Colorado, do you know which city he lives in, Colorado Springs or Denver?

Wow. They are all coming out of the woodwork now. glory hunters. lol. In sydney at the moment myself. Sure a few seasons back I saw one poster from South Africa? Anyone recall this?

This time of night....or day where we live, we have the boards to ourselves!

I think we need a new forum for people who live abroad where we can congregate and get some banter going!

Just left a party on the beach and can't sleep...c'mon Blues!

Myself and a few fellow Floridiots will be at the playoff final regardless but we're hoping beyond hope it all comes together.

wish i was :'(

missed the end of last season as i was in South Africa and missed most of this season. But these things must be done. At least be back for the grand opening of FF!

Wow. They are all coming out of the woodwork now. glory hunters. lol. In sydney at the moment myself. Sure a few seasons back I saw one poster from South Africa? Anyone recall this?

I do. If I'm right Al (now Kestrel, previously Zulu Shrimper) was living out there but has since returned to Essex. Any other South African based Shrimpers lurking?

My first SZ post too (after lurking for so long). Based near Stuttgart, Germany and took part in the pennant around the world exercise a couple of years ago. Introduced my German wife to the club many years ago and she's become a big fan. Also spend a lot of my time over here educating anyone and everyone on the Shrimpers so our fate is known and interest shown by colleagues from Germany, France, Poland, Finland, Italy and Holland. Will be over for the away leg of the play-offs next week.

2 more from wet & windy Spain. Simon & Samantha will be taking over the MonteSol in San Juan de los Terreros tonight along with the missus & other daughter who are part timers. The old man is here at the moment as well, he supports the Spammers but he's under strict instructions to cheer for the Blues. (seves)

i'm the other Japan resident and I too will be heading back for play off ,if and when...........could be v.expensive weekend ,but hopefully very worthwhile

Didn't know anyone knew me!

Yes, I am the one in Japan but I will be back for the play off final if we get there.

I will be with a really short Japanese lady so say 'hi' if you see us!

what?... just to rub it in about her height!?

Hector of the House is, I believe, Belgian.
thumbup6ly.gif

NEVER!!!! I would rather drop my wedding tackle in a tigers mouth while flicking his love spuds with a wet towel.

England - Theres a few
Scotland - 2 [GlasgowSUFC & Aberdeen Shrimper (must be more, but I know for a fact these two)]
Republic of Ireland - 1 [Irish_Shrimper (Do your mates support the team I_S? I'm sure you brought a couple last game)]
Canada 1 - [canada shrimper]
Spain - 2 [Spanishshrimper & Mike, I forget his username..]
Wales - 2 [Swansea Shrimper & North Wales Shrimper]
Czech Republic - 1 [Prague Blue]
Holland - 1 [Einstein]
Australia - ? [Perth Shrimper]
Japan - 2 [SamuraiBlue & Tokyo Blue]
USA - ? [Seth & Arizona Shrimper]
France - 1 [Dept36]
Belgium 1 - [Hector of the House]
Turkey - 2 [turkishm & unkown]
Brazil - 1 [Bazza the dog]
Sweden - 1 [Shrimpergarry's wife's family]
Malta - 1 [Overseas Shrimper]
Crete - 1 [andyblue]
Italy - 1 [SouthendersTrueFaith's wife's family]
Norway - 2 [blueparrot & Arendal Blue]
Cyprus - 1 [Mick Dalgarno]
UAE
Finland
Czech Republic
China
Italy
Greece
Germany
Poland

not living abroad... but will be flying the flag and watching tonights game from the Maldives... Come on Southend!

<Spain - 2 [Spanishshrimper & Mike, I forget his username..]<

Actually you can make that 3 at least.I've been posting on SZ as BarnaBlue for quite some time now and have lived in Barcelona for the last 30 years.

Back