• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fans Around the World

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
Not sure if this has been covered but over the weekend (Telegraph I think) I read a piece about Leeds and their game against Gillingham, who weren't mentioned much, and the attempt Leeds are making to find a fan in every country in the world. Naturally it got me thinking about Blues' fans over the world.

Well obviously England, Scotland, Republic of Ireland and Canada are covered.......so as Delia would say "Les be 'aving you!"

Apologies if this has been done before.

Well, theres a few in Spain obviously.
Swansea Shrimper in Wales (isn't there a North Wales Shrimper too)
Prague Blue in Czech Republic
Einstein in Holland
A few out in Oz
One (can't remember SZ username) in Japan

Well, theres a few in Spain obviously.
Swansea Shrimper in Wales (isn't there a North Wales Shrimper too)
Prague Blue in Czech Republic
Einstein in Holland
A few out in Oz
One (can't remember SZ username) in Japan

Think we have two in Japan. Samurai being one.
Others I can think of are USA, Malta and France.

Some Aussie ones I believe (Perth Shrimper for one).
John in Canada.
Seth in USA.

There's definitely an expat who's now living in France. Can't remember the username off the top of my head though.

I'm sure a while back someone was posting from Belgium too.

Can't believe no-one has mentioned everyones favourite Spanish Shrimper either..... Unc. Oh, and Mike is there too! :)

*edit - didn't read the first line of Glasgows post very well!

Can't believe no-one has mentioned everyones favourite Spanish Shrimper either..... Unc. Oh, and Mike is there too! :)

quote]

I would like to think you meant me!! but i know different.

From my time in Belgium, I converted my Italian and Greek housemates - who now keep an eye out for our scores every weekend they inform me.

As for France, my missus and her family in Paris are now proud Blues fans...They actually showed our win over Man U live in France - and everyone on TV praised the **** out of us :)

my wife's got some Swedish relatives that I converted - they came and watched a game once when Southall was in goal - the dad was a semi-pro 'keeper in Sweden who idolised big Nev. We had photos taken with him and then Nev gave him a pair of his gloves - nice touch! (Crap 'keeper for us though!)

That's Sweden covered anyway as they've kept an eye open for us ever since

I remember years back now there was a site where you could stick a flag to where you lived.....

Back