• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fans' football team wanted to play Gills' fans

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Request from 606 - any of the teams on here fancy it? He reckons he posted on here about 3 weeks ago but had no response.

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone here could help me.

I run one of the Gillingham fan teams and we’re looking for a few friendly matches against other clubs supporters around the south-east. Would anyone know if there is already a fans side set-up for your lot? Or perhaps the possibility that you think you might be able to get a side together?

Also, if you think I’d have better luck on another board then please let me know!

Many thanks, Joe.

I have copied this thread to the SZFC forum Kay ..they might want to take on this challenge.

Edit: Number 11 has replied in the SZFC forum.

Yep, Gareth has also contacted me. He has registered on here (Joe, I mean) so I've suggested to him he comes back with some more information.

All At Sea has a rudimentary 5/7-a-side team who could play them.

All At Sea has a rudimentary 5/7-a-side team who could play them.

I hope that they will be looking to take part in the SZFC World Cup 5-a-side Tournament. ;)

As mentioned in the other thread, SZFC has in the past played against fan teams from clubs such as Col Ewe, Ipswich, and Grays. So we are more than happy to carry on this tradition.

Must admit I didn't know about that, I'll have a look and see if the lads can play.

We have a long standing tradition of refusing to play anywhere which does not have a licensed bar, but I trust this will not be a problem.

Back