• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Badger74

Manager
As many of you would of read we have q fans game against Coventry this coming Saturday. This was only open to travelzone travellers but due to some not being able to make it we are opening it up to all fans. We can only have a squad of 15 so we are doing trails at priory Park this afternoon at 2pm. Hope to see a few of you down there. Must be over 16. Wardy xx

How about asking The General from the mighty Shrimperzone FC ? Would he have a few players you could use ?

Matthew/Colin will play but cant make today.
I try sort some players out if you need some to play.:smile:

should be fun. App most of their team is made up from their "firm"

We met them in Coventry, good bunch of lads. Gave us a bit of a stuffing.
They are quite physical, very strong, and even though we had a couple of ladies and youngsters playing, still tried to score as many goals as possible.

Best get a strong referee in then - Mick are you available ?!?

I'm reliably informed by a insider source (can't reveal names I'm afraid, need to know and all that) that Mathew Buonassisi could be available.

How about asking The General from the mighty Shrimperzone FC ? Would he have a few players you could use ?

Have you seen our results this season!?

:stunned:

In all seriousness if you need any players, give me a shout as sure I can help out if needed. No offence taken if not. :thumbsup:

Yes, I have ! About time you locked them in the changing room for 2 hours :winking:

Don't forget the other footie match tomorrow. It's just a football match against two sets of supporters representing their loves of their lives in football, their clubs. It's just football, no Firms, gang meets or crap like that, just a game of football. If you're still interested in coming over to see the Shrimpers unofficial representatives play a similar Coventry set up you're more than welcome. I believe there is a bar and food available at very reasonable prices.
Good luck to our teams in the morning and afternoon kick offs.

Don't forget the other footie match tomorrow. It's just a football match against two sets of supporters representing their loves of their lives in football, their clubs. It's just football, no Firms, gang meets or crap like that, just a game of football. If you're still interested in coming over to see the Shrimpers unofficial representatives play a similar Coventry set up you're more than welcome. I believe there is a bar and food available at very reasonable prices.
Good luck to our teams in the morning and afternoon kick offs.

No one has mentioned where and what time.

Now 4-2 , with a Webster hat-trick and 1 from Dan Fairless and the 4th goal came from a good run down the wing and a cross from Adam Barrett.*

* not the real one, a young lad with the same name.

Back