• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fans to be allowed back

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
Hearing rumblings that the guidelines will soon change to allow fans back into games.

Sadly, it’ll be a little longer until we can visit our dilapidated ground again, but the powers-that-be could be on the verge of allowing the seventh tier (and lower) to open up their turnstiles in the near future.

If and when that happens, where will people likely visit, to get their live football fix?

Mine is likely to be Grays Ath, who actually play at Aveley’s new(ish) ground. Never been there before, but it’s a neat little ground for that level.

I shall be popping in at Harlow, Southend manor, Hullbridge and Bishop stortford to start with I think:Thumbs up:

I might give Hullbridge a go, bit of a drive for me. Not really sure who else is around Braintree way in tier 7 and below? Maldon and Tiptree?

A little look and I’ve got Halstead and Witham Town not far from me.

Really? Shame, both good grounds - ok, might venture on to the rock then for Concord or Canvey, assuming both are that level.
Concord are level 6, National League South. Canvey are Isthmian North so below that. So I think you can watch Canvey but not Concord, not that it’s confirmed yet ..

A little look and I’ve got Halstead and Witham Town not far from me.

Sudbury are also Isthmian North, the same as Hullbridge, Witham and Canvey,

There is an Isthmian Premier division, fed by a North, South and Central divisions. So I guess the Premier are level 7, feeding National South (level 6)

I might give Hullbridge a go, bit of a drive for me. Not really sure who else is around Braintree way in tier 7 and below? Maldon and Tiptree?

Is Harlow easier than Maldon? They usually have a few Shrimpers on loan. Last year they had Matt Rush, Terrell Egbri, Miles Mitchell-Nelson and Reiss Chandler.

Is Harlow easier than Maldon? They usually have a few Shrimpers on loan. Last year they had Matt Rush, Terrell Egbri, Miles Mitchell-Nelson and Reiss Chandler.

Its probably about the same distance, didn’t even think of them. That is worth a visit, also got Stortford too.

Back