• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fantastic news

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
I think this is something deserving of its own thread as it's such brilliant news for one of our own on here.

I know it was also something that he'd not spoken about too much publicly but am aware that some people knew and last night, he posted this on Twitter - great news for @Uncle Leo as his young son got the all clear from Great Ormond Street after finishing his treatment for lymphoma.

The Club have been great with young John - who is one of our Junior Blues, along with his twin sister, Bethany - providing a signed shirt from his favourite player, Elvis, along with a video call - and an invitation down to the training ground as soon as it is possible.

Great news, much love to the whole family x

Absolutely brilliant news. So pleased for them and all of their family. Having dealt with G.O.S. when my daughter was very young, I can't say enough good things about them. The care, aftercare, the way they speak to the children and parents, and explain things and answer questions. It's heart breaking when you go there and see very ill kids in wheelchairs, etc, just by being in the building. At least you know that they're in the best hands, and possibly the best chance they've got in this Country. Congratulations Uncle Leo, and young John.

Back