• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Hi all,

The league has been renewed, so if you were in before you'll automatically be added. Over 20 people already in the league, and as usual it'll be very competitive and a good standard.

Code to enter is 204858-163400, everyone very welcome!

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

For keen FPLers, I've made a SZ H2H league as well: 204858-163435. This pairs you against other players and you get points for winning the head to head contest.

Just joined first time doing this league, so may need some help along the way. (not with players just the rules)

DtS managed to shoe-horn Tevez and RVP into his team this week!

Spicy looking lineup. Struggling to find value in defenders at the moment. Tempted to play a wildcard quite soon too.

Spicy looking lineup. Struggling to find value in defenders at the moment. Tempted to play a wildcard quite soon too.

Few decent ones this year with Demel only 4m and Fugiroa, McCauly etc. Personally defenders are last thing I pick

Few decent ones this year with Demel only 4m and Fugiroa, McCauly etc. Personally defenders are last thing I pick

Brought Demel in for Riise saturday morning, absolute master stroke. Freed up funds to bring Hazard in for the next round too.

With Torres, Tevez and RVP up top your back line must be terrible Dave!

Brought Demel in for Riise saturday morning, absolute master stroke. Freed up funds to bring Hazard in for the next round too.

With Torres, Tevez and RVP up top your back line must be terrible Dave!

You have got to bring players in before they rise mate. That decision to wait for Hazzard has already cost you £200k and baring in mind that it's a Wc week he could be £400k more than start of the week.

Soon as I learnt to starting playing the finance side not the fixtures etc I started winning.

Defence is Rangel, Vermalhan and Bertand (2 out of 3 starts) with Gunter or Demel.
Midfield of Michu, Hazzard, Y Toure and Piennar (Phil Neville)
Attack of RVP , Torres and Tevez.

Should probably add at this stage Phil Jones Bare Bones are literally unbeatable despite the fact he rarely has the top top players. Think he is snagging the site admin.

You have got to bring players in before they rise mate. That decision to wait for Hazzard has already cost you £200k and baring in mind that it's a Wc week he could be £400k more than start of the week.

Soon as I learnt to starting playing the finance side not the fixtures etc I started winning.

Defence is Rangel, Vermalhan and Bertand (2 out of 3 starts) with Gunter or Demel.
Midfield of Michu, Hazzard, Y Toure and Piennar (Phil Neville)
Attack of RVP , Torres and Tevez.

what do you mean by its a wildcard week?

Back