• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What does that matter though? Why would you make changes already before the two games.
Sounds risky gambling on your in transfer avoiding injury if playing.

There are 14 days for people to make transfers rather than the usual 7. If you brought Hazzard for example Saturday at 5pm he was £200k cheaper. Baring in mind the next window is 8 days away and he has 120,000 new owners already ge could rise another £200k im the next 8 days.

If he did then George would be paying £400k more than he needs to. All he is saving is the risk of the player getting injured on Int duty. Had be brought him Saturday he would make £200k (half the profit) assuming he went up £400k before he had even touched a fantasy ball.

What does that matter though? Why would you make changes already before the two games.
Sounds risky gambling on your in transfer avoiding injury if playing.

There are 14 days for people to make transfers rather than the usual 7. If you brought Hazzard for example Saturday at 5pm he was £200k cheaper. Baring in mind the next window is 8 days away and he has 120,000 new owners already ge could rise another £200k im the next 8 days.

If he did then George would be paying £400k more than he needs to. All he is saving is the risk of the player getting injured on Int duty. Had be brought him Saturday he would make £200k (half the profit) assuming he went up £400k before he had even touched a fantasy ball.

Too much panic buying causing the prices to rise too soon.
I hope the people bringing in players this week get injured & they have to take a points hit to get rid.

Not too sure about your team long term Dave, lacking balance IMO, too top heavy.
Still, you have the points on the board.

Who to captain next week?!

I brought him in as soon as the current week window opened, well worth the risk of injury this weekend, to save the cash long term. Belgium don't have "hard" games, so should be fine. He is someone who currently a must, with the points he is gaining, and everyone having him.

If he was to get injured this weekend, then so be it, would affect a lot of people, not just me.

I brought him in as soon as the current week window opened, well worth the risk of injury this weekend, to save the cash long term. Belgium don't have "hard" games, so should be fine. He is someone who currently a must, with the points he is gaining, and everyone having him.

If he was to get injured this weekend, then so be it, would affect a lot of people, not just me.

Sorry mate wasnt was only using you as an example more than anything specific.

I hope the people bringing in players this week get injured & they have to take a points hit to get rid.

Not too sure about your team long term Dave, lacking balance IMO, too top heavy.

Well I made the top 10,000 last year mate using the same formula. Defenders are largely a luxury. The beauty of playing the money game is the value of your side. I have made £3m extra in 4 weeks. Going to give me plenty of spending money over the long hard winter.

I started with Aguero Suarez and Rooney up top in my dream team.

1st week - aguero captain - injured in 13th minute. aguero out tevez in (shrewd)

2nd week - rooney captain - didn't start. come on went off injured. rooney out RVP in (shrewd)

3rd week - suarez can't hit a bloody barn door but tevez and RVP scoring me some points.

4th week - RVP injured - Who do I bring in? Do I keep faith in Suarez?

I started with Aguero Suarez and Rooney up top in my dream team.

1st week - aguero captain - injured in 13th minute. aguero out tevez in (shrewd)

2nd week - rooney captain - didn't start. come on went off injured. rooney out RVP in (shrewd)

3rd week - suarez can't hit a bloody barn door but tevez and RVP scoring me some points.

4th week - RVP injured - Who do I bring in? Do I keep faith in Suarez?

Only if you are mental :dim:

I've played a wildcard. After a very solid first three weeks (220 points so far), I've seen early form and wanted to switch the emphasis in my team further forward so I made 32 points worth of transfers and played the wildcard. Pleased with it, little unbalanced but should get points from the forward line and midfield. Good thing is that I can make some decent straight swaps when need be.

You were saying Girthy? x

Back