• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fanzine

AllAtSea

Hope all that wanted one got a copy of All at Sea on Saturday. We only had two sellers but we will be on sale again against Boston and Swansea for those who didn't get one for whatever reason.

Your opinions and feedback on how we can improve are much needed, if you don't want to clog up this board with your comments then pop over to www.geocities.com/all_at_sea_fanzine and leave your thoughts in theguestbook

Thanks in advance.

All at sea man,

Do you fancy running a story about SUFC Downunder?

Were a bunch of aussies or expatriate Brits who follow the boys in blue,
Human interest story if you're interested

James (?), can you stick a bundle of issues together and I'll hunt you out before the Swansea City game ... or pop into the Spread Eagle ...

WS

I must admit that it does come in very useful when the game gets a bit boring and its a good read. It would obviously be great if more people contributed but it does time to spread the word and get people interested and active.

Keep up the good work ...

Kev

cool.gif

Hello Mike,

We will still be selling issue 2 at that point (unless sold out) and we keep a few issue 1's on us in case anybody requests them, so you should be able to get hold of yours.

I would imagine we will have a few selling that day so we could well pop into the Spread although whether the landlord would appreciate us taking people's potential beer money away is another matter. Worth a try I suppose
biggrin.gif

Glad you enjoyed it General, I'm sure will pick up a few new contributors once it gets established, anybody out there who fancies getting their views printed, write in!

James

Back