• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

J

The Chameleon
i have something to say on this subject...

if you (that is everybody who posted in the topic re robinson)
get worked up about something so little as a wind up, then you really all need to get a life get a grip, and certainly get out more..
for something as trivial as an "Internet prank," for want of better words, and you all start making threats and start saying ban him, well as far as i can see, what a joke you have all become..
i have had my suspicions for a while now, that most of you spend your life on here, and you live, breathe and eat ShrimperZone, and this has confirmed, how obsessed you all are..

it takes me back to new years eve/day just gone, when before going to blackpool i thought i would have a quick read of the messageboard, and to my amazement (well not really) ORM posted at 00:01 am on new years day (saying im the first blah blah
wow.gif
to post in the new year) and i really thought to myself.. jeez, is this guy for real, is there nothing better to do with new years eve then to try and be the first on SZ...

Thing is, i have seen this messageboard change one of my dearest friends, and that is Smiffy, not so long ago, he was in the same 1000 post category as me, and this board took over his life, whenever i occasionally log on, there is always that yellow beacon next to his name.. it's a shame to see someone go off the rails like that.. i try to help but nothing can be done..

and now the post moves on to the "Clique"

and yes, we all know there is one.. and what a sad sad day for all those not in it..

especially when posts are made saying

"well look at me, yes that's me Spaceman Spliff standing next to dave the kitman" wow... at the end of the day who really gives a toss (just using this as an example)

so that is my daily round up..

thank you and good day to you all,
except for those of you that i detest..

sleepy.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Aug. 01 2006,10:47)]Shut up J, I'll deal with you on Saturday....
you can deal with me after you pay me back that score.. from last of the season
mad.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 01 2006,10:59)]Yes its sad to see Smiffy go this way RIP Smiffy not that anybody f%&king liked you anyway
wink.gif
cracking follow up post..
laugh.gif

I think considering that most of the people who actually posted in that thread know blues_r_best very well makes a mockery of this topic completely!

And as you come onto SZ and post practically something everyday as well I feel it obviously plays a part in your life too, which when considering the general jist of this topic is actually mildly amusing!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Aug. 01 2006,11:03)]I think considering that most of the people who actually posted in that thread know blues_r_best very well makes a mockery of this topic completely!

And as you come onto SZ and post practically something everyday as well I feel it obviously plays a part in your life too, which when considering the general jist of this topic is actually mildly amusing!
get's easier every day..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 01 2006,10:59)]Yes its sad to see Smiffy go this way RIP Smiffy not that anybody f%&king liked you anyway
wink.gif
Right so thats two coffins I need to order for you pair of tits now...

glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Aug. 01 2006,11:08)]
[b said:
wink.gif
Right so thats two coffins I need to order for you pair of tits now...

glare.gif
XXXXL Coffin for me please and 6 well built will be needed too!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 01 2006,11:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Aug. 01 2006,11:03)]I think considering that most of the people who actually posted in that thread know blues_r_best very well makes a mockery of this topic completely!

get's easier every day..
Very much so, but I am not the one who wasted half an hour of my life typing out such a long pointless topic
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Aug. 01 2006,11:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 01 2006,11:05)]
[b said:

get's easier every day..
Very much so, but I am not the one who wasted half an hour of my life typing out such a long pointless topic
upside.gif
Very true but I thought your theory of relativity was slightly long winded and over complicated in parts
tounge.gif
bet it took longer to type than his post too
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 01 2006,09:45)]i have something to say on this subject...

get worked up about something so little as a wind up, then you really all need to get a life get a grip, and certainly get out more..  
Totally agree.

P.S Toddy, I find it funny.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Aug. 02 2006,14:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 01 2006,09:45)]i have something to say on this subject...

Totally agree.

P.S Toddy, I find it funny.  
laugh.gif
I would like to say that I have been told off and have had words said to me by two of the owners of SZ.

In my defense I got the words 'Andy Robinson' and 'Peter Clarke' mixed up.

Oh, and I saw Steve Hammell in town earlier today.

Back