• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FAO einstien

Status
Not open for further replies.

graysblue

Banned
.hi mate,

i realise i am no match for you and your made up stats/figures,of course you are far superior in every way.

i wish to apologise if i made you choke on your dinner that was never my intention,all i have ever wanted was to be your buddy!!

release the hold button and lets talk,after all talking is good.

are there any vacancies in your world?

i dont wont to join....................just thought i would ask.

please reply mate.

donkey.jpg

Strangely alluring donkey....

I shall see how I feel on the day. My lovely lady is working and its either Telford or trying to get some Uni work done.

Oh we best not in here because this is not a clique thread. We don't want non-clique members knowing about our plans.

It's ok I've changed the password again: It's now BADGER. (shhhhhhh don't tell).

to the tune of that classic..........funky gibbon.

where where where where is einy
he can show us how

oh oh oh

we we we we love einy

come on son lets talk now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back