• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FAO Shrimp in a Kilt

• Thread starter West Country Shrimper
  • Start date

West Country Shrimper

Dont know if you got my pm or 3, because it wont let me send any pm's at the moment.

But yes if you could let me know the score on Saturday, that'll be great.

smile.gif

Bloody pm system......
down.gif

Yeah, I do apoligise!

Ive just sent one back, and it worked first time. I can never understand this system. I dont think this thing likes me much!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 27 2005,09:48)]Don't do it Tom!
Every time you text the world we lose!!!!!
biggrin.gif

and every time you go to a vital match we blow it, Rich. How can I not help a lady in distress? Or even Hils!

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 27 2005,16:19)]How can I not help a lady in distress? Or even Hils!

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Oi! Cheeky git...

down.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 27 2005,00:00)]Or 5...  
laugh.gif

PM on it's way to you.
Will you be wearing your kilt (or some other distinguishing Scottish item) so that people can say hello? (Assuming you're not too scary
biggrin.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ May 27 2005,16:28)]
[b said:
laugh.gif

PM on it's way to you.
Will you be wearing your kilt (or some other distinguishing Scottish item) so that people can say hello?  (Assuming you're not too scary  
biggrin.gif
)
That's up to you folks... go vote in the poll on this page as to whether or not I should wear the Kilt.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 27 2005,16:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ May 27 2005,16:28)]
[b said:
laugh.gif

PM on it's way to you.
Will you be wearing your kilt (or some other distinguishing Scottish item) so that people can say hello?  (Assuming you're not too scary  
biggrin.gif
)
That's up to you folks... go vote in the poll on this page as to whether or not I should wear the Kilt.
Oops, would help if I read the earlier threads.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 27 2005,16:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 27 2005,16:19)]How can I not help a lady in distress? Or even Hils!

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Oi! Cheeky git...

down.gif

biggrin.gif
Sorry Hils, an example of the puerile humour that is driving so many from this board..
sad.gif

tounge.gif

Back