• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Farage hurt in plane crash

A pretty accurate representation of their campaign on whole.

I like Nigel Farage. His small-minded politics aside, he seems like a thoroughly nice chap and someone I'd love to go for a pint with. Fair play to him as well for hauling himself out of the wreckage and making the 999 call himself. I'd have been too busy pooing myself to do anything constructive.

Not small minded Slipper, read up on them a bit more and you would see that. I like the cut of their jib personally.

I like Nigel Farage. His small-minded politics aside, he seems like a thoroughly nice chap and someone I'd love to go for a pint with. Fair play to him as well for hauling himself out of the wreckage and making the 999 call himself. I'd have been too busy pooing myself to do anything constructive.

Robert Crampton in The Times wrote words to this effect:

"....and partly I like Nigel because he appears to be such a wonderfully English stereotype, a good chap in the Dog and Duck, paying for his G&T with a tenner folded lengthways, have one for yourself, Linda, Jag parked outside, political correctness gone mad, the old health and safety brigade’ll have something to say about that, what about this weather, eh, bring back global warming, I say, hah, hah, hah, etc, etc."

Back