• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Farewell . . . . but not goodbye

simply_blues

Coach
Having sorted out initial teething problems, I am very soon to leave these shores for South Africa . . . although I won't be flying out for a couple of weeks, my belongings (including my PC) are being shipped out this weekend, although the good news is that the wife and I will be here for the last game of the season.

Like Westcliff Shrimper, Overseas Shrimper, Canada Shrimper etc, i will of course continue to follow the clubs fortunes via Blues World and post on here when time/technolgy allows.

I'd just like to say bye everyone particularly those of you who i have met over the last year or so - thanks for the chats/arguements/laughs !!

Regards

Al (simply_blues) . . . soon to be Zulu_Shrimper

You lucky devil.... Hope all goes well in the moving as well as with the move itself..

Zulu_Shrimper....?
tounge.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (simply_blues @ April 21 2004,08:18)]Having sorted out initial teething problems, I am very soon to leave these shores for South Africa . . . although I won't be flying out for a couple of weeks, my belongings (including my PC) are being shipped out this weekend, although the good news is that the wife and I will be here for the last game of the season.

Like Westcliff Shrimper, Overseas Shrimper, Canada Shrimper etc, i will of course continue to follow the clubs fortunes via Blues World and post on here when time/technolgy allows.

I'd just like to say bye everyone particularly those of you who i have met over the last year or so - thanks for the chats/arguements/laughs !!

Regards

Good Luck Al, and all the best with the move

[b said:
Quote[/b] (simply_blues @ April 21 2004,08:18)]Having sorted out initial teething problems, I am very soon to leave these shores for South Africa . . . although I won't be flying out for a couple of weeks, my belongings (including my PC) are being shipped out this weekend, although the good news is that the wife and I will be here for the last game of the season.

Regards

Good luck Al my old chum.

You will be sorely missed by all the Railway / Bar Vic turnout, we have some good memories some i dont suppose you will telling the kids !!

On a serioud note i wish you and your family all the best luck and happiness the world and hopefully we will have a farewell beer last game of the season.

Ben.

Good luck, Al ...

Believe me, "the grass is greener"!

WS

wink.gif

[b said:

Regards

f**k me im stuned,

Didn't know you where leaving us mate, bit taken back actually, it would be nice to see you before the seasons out, maybe for the CS end of season party against Torquay.

All the very best for you and the family
remember they don't like it up em them Zulu's

Good luck Al. At least you can go away saying that you saw my SZFC debut. Hope it all goes well.

Kev

cool.gif

No-one wished me luck like this when i moved all the way out to Benfleet!
Good luck mate, shame you wont be here next season to witness the super blues getting promotion to div 2
tounge.gif

Good luck mate. South Africa though? long way to go to get away from Colchester!!

And I thought I was an exile in Pompey!

Good luck Al, hope it all works out.

No doubt you'll be getting Roots Hall sickness by the time the new season comes round though!
smile.gif

See Al told you it wouldn't take long to sell the house this time.Well good luck with the move and everything that goes with it.Thanks for the loan of blues world.and who knows maybe we could all arrange an exiles knees up at some point next season.Once again good luck and thanks for everything.
john

Back