• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Farewell to one of the greats ...

Not sure about one of the greats necessarily Rob, but he was a very good actor and I always loved his name. RIP

So it looks as though the scene where he was at death's door in Inception was no act. RIP Pete - thanks for many terrific performances.

The truest test iof a great actor is when they play a villian how much you hate them ;) . And you'll still by the cheese they advertise ;)

He is just sulking bacause its a music person and he didnt start a thread about it or write a book about it or divert a thread about it.

:smiles:... Oh Tony, it saddens me to think that you think me so shallow. :blush:

For the record (geddit?), I just didn't hear Gerry Rafferty's music as 'great.' But that's only my opinion - and as we know, musical likes are incredibly subjective. For example, some people even like Sting, for heaven's sake ... :omg:

he's right you know.:thumbsup:

:zzzzz:... one highly over-rated no. 1 back in '78 about the blandest street in London and a soundtrack song to one of the most over-rated films I can remember. Timeless classics? I don't think so. :thumbdown:

Back