• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fat Frank

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
I have to take my hat of to Fat Frank for the way he took his straight Red card today at Anfield.

It was no way a red card IMO and Fat Frank took it it like a pro...

Cashley could learn a thing or two from him

I'm not even sure that Riley really saw the incident - he seems to be turning around as Alonso goes down. I don't care who wins, but that was a joke of a decision by a referee whose continued Premier League status baffles me.

Stupid decision, refs wonder why they get such abuse from the stands, terrible officiating which is more common than a good ref these days.

Almost as bad as the Newcastle v Sunderland game in which the ref should have given a Pen for the challenge on Duff but then gave a pen later on IMO to make up for is penis up for the Duff decision

definitely hats off to lampard for walking off , Terry got a needless yellow card which was probably tactical so he misses the watford game. Cech is having a fairly good game, well hope chelsea nick it for some reason

The standard of refereeing now is shocking.

I saw the Newcastle v Sunderland game earlier, was never a pen on Taylor but as you say probably gave it because he should have given the one on Duff.

Also in the Stoke game yesterday, I agree that Delap should of been sent off but also felt Wright-Phillips should of gone for kicking out and i felt he lunged in the the first tackle in which Delap took exception to.

Referees only see what they want to see.

The standard of refereeing now is shocking.

I saw the Newcastle v Sunderland game earlier, was never a pen on Taylor but as you say probably gave it because he should have given the one on Duff.

Also in the Stoke game yesterday, I agree that Delap should of been sent off but also felt Wright-Phillips should of gone for kicking out and i felt he lunged in the the first tackle in which Delap took exception to.

Referees only see what they want to see.
and not to mention yesterday at RH

Oh dear Ashley Cole, what a school boy error for the second goal.

Scolari has now lost to all the other 'big 3'

How much longer does he have there ?

Almost as bad as the Newcastle v Sunderland game in which the ref should have given a Pen for the challenge on Duff but then gave a pen later on IMO to make up for is penis up for the Duff decision

I didn't think Duff's was a pen there wasn't any contact, the other one was very dubious.

Very poor decision for Lampards seding-off but I'm not complaining.

I didn't think Duff's was a pen there wasn't any contact, the other one was very dubious.

Very poor decision for Lampards seding-off but I'm not complaining.

Yeah I didn't think it was a pen for Duff. The other one there was definitely off the ball contact, so strictly it was probably a pen, but it was soft

Yeah I didn't think it was a pen for Duff. The other one there was definitely off the ball contact, so strictly it was probably a pen, but it was soft

He was pulling his arm which is probably why it was given, nicely put away by Ameobi!

#

More like 2 foot.....

Unbelievable Jeff.

I can not believe that he will not incur the Roth of the FA in the coming week

VH108-b.jpg

Never liked Lampard, but seriously thinking more and more that he's actually quite a decent bloke. Saw the tackle on the sports round up on the news, and looked 50/50 to me.

Back