• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Favorite Simpsons quotes

sufc_tom

Striker
Here are some of mine

Homer: I am so smart, I am so smart S.M.R.T., No-no wait.. S.M.A.R.T

Homer: I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.

Ralph: The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there.

I got a lot of them from here...

http://www.thesimpsonsquotes.com/

Homer: Every time I learn something new it pushes something else out of my brain, remember the time I did a wine tasting course and forgot how to drive?

Homer: I am so smart, I am so smart S.M.R.T., No-no wait.. S.M.A.R.T

did you know that wasnt actually scripted. The guy who voices Homer ( i cant remember his name) said it accidently.

anyway there are too many good quotes from the simpsons. here are a few from the episode on channel 4 now :)

Homer: you wanna be emancipated, dont you like being a dude?

Homer: Your mine till your 18 and when your 17 ill know the end is near so ill work you like a dog

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here.

"That putt is impossible. Jack Nicholson himself couldn't make it."

"Don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what seperates us from the animals...........except the weasel."

Not one from the Simpsons but my mate said something very Simpson like. When we were in Top Man in Southend going up the escalator and on the front bit of the escalator steps it says "Up To Top Man" and my friend said, "How did they paint that on? Wouldn't it have cut their hands off?" I just laughed

Marge: what do you want for dinner homie

Homer: steak?

Marge: no homer money is too tight for steak

Homer steak?

Marge: (sighs, rolls eyes) sure homie steak

Lisa: dad i had a nightmare

Homer: arrr, come on honey, climb in bed and tell daddy all about it

Lisa: well, it was probably nothing, i just imagined there was a boogeyman...

Homer: BOOGEYMAN!

Homer: Bart, i don't wanna alarm you, but there may be a boogeyman or boogeymen inside the house

Mr Burns: "Simpson! Hand me an open-faced club. A sand wedge"

Homer: "Mmmmmmmmm open-faced club sandwich..."

Mr Burns giving a speech and gets heckled by the crowd.

Burns to Smithers: Are they saying boo?
Smithers: No, they're saying boo-urns, boo-urns.
Burns to crowd: Are you saying boo or boo-urns?
Crowd: Boo, boo
Hans Moleman (amongst the boos): I was saying Boo-urns.

Back