• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Favouite Blues related Clark/Clarke.

Options Options Options.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Take your pick from

Clarky the Viking - Hard as nails local lad who did well, managed the club in trobuled times and always fought like a dog for the Blues. Still did some work on the radio for us and always talked sense.

Peter Clarke - Always fights hard and really seemed to care about the relegation last season. A real fans player.

Steve Clarke- Legend of a winger who came to save the Blues from almost certain relegation under Newman. Turned down offer from the Milan giants and Barca to sign for us. Left the club on Bosman to join the Cornish Pasty Company at London Bridge before drifting over to Boots across the concourse.
I still love you Clarkey.

Any other Clark I am too young to recall.

yet to see the best from Peter Clarke IMO but i reckon at the end of the season it will be Peter "i started a ruck with Col Ewe for my first ever game in the Stiffs" Clarke

Paul Clark was an absolute warrior, one of my heroes from my youth.

Peter Clarke could become a fixture in our defence for years.

Steven Clark could run very fast but run out of pitch space all too often

Paul Clark without a doubt

According to the magnificent Robin Michel Database, there have been 7

146 Anthony CLARK i Mar-02 Trainee Jun-04 Released 0 (2) 0
147 Jimmy CLARK i Jul-34 Benburb Star Jun-36 Derry Hibernians 24 6
148 Paul CLARK i Jul-76 Apprentice Nov-77 Brighton + H.A. 30 (5) 1
149 Paul CLARK ii Aug-82 Brighton + H.A. Jul-91 Gillingham 312 (10) 6
150 Stephen CLARK i Nov-01 West Ham United May-04 Released 33 (28) 2
151 Adrian CLARKE i Apr-97 Arsenal Jun-00 Stevenage B 75 (18) 9
152 Peter CLARKE i Aug-06 Blackpool Still at club 0 0
153 Ryan CLARKE i Oct-04 Bristol Rovers Oct-04 Bristol Rovers 1 0

Paul Clark - great leader in 90/91, plus he was a decent manager too. He was only 28 I think when he took the job plus he took over from DICK Bate who left us bottom of the table after conceding 8 at Gillingham and 6 at Notts County. Clark signed quality players such as Peter Butler and David Crown, we improved and managed to stay up!

150 Stephen CLARK i Nov-01 West Ham United May-04 Released 33 (28) 2

Anybody care to guess who the 2 paltry goals this Clarky scored were against? 4-2 v Swansea in Buzz's first game I'm thinking was one?

Thought he would have scored more than 2 to be honest! That's shocking when you think about it!

Anybody care to guess who the 2 paltry goals this Clarky scored were against? 4-2 v Swansea in Buzz's first game I'm thinking was one?

Thought he would have scored more than 2 to be honest! That's shocking when you think about it!

He scored a cracker against QPR in the 4-0 LDV win.

Lincoln (A) - he burst through the off-side trap. Think we won 1-0.

Alan Buckley whinged that he was 10 yards offside, but when you looked at the replay he timed his run to perfection and was well onside.

Lincoln (A) - he burst through the off-side trap. Think we won 1-0.

Alan Buckley whinged that he was 10 yards offside, but when you looked at the replay he timed his run to perfection and was well onside.

Yeah, well we all remember what a **** Buckley was!

I remember that game actually, I was on holiday in the Canaries & I think I cheered a little too loudly when my score alert flashed up on my mobile, cue much whispering & pointing the next morning at breakfast! :(

Can't believe you've got Steven "headless chicken" Clark up there and left Adrian "former Arsenal starlet" Clarke off the list.

Schoolboy error, Dave...

Paul Clark is a complete hero of mine. Not only did he fight for the cause every single time he pulled on the blue and yellow of Southend he also took the reins during a very dark and dismal time immediately after Dick Bate was shown the door.
Most importantly for me however is he signed my all time fav player David Crown. What a bloody legend

Back