• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Favourite Allo Allo actor.

Options Options Options.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I reckon my mate Sweaty looks like officer crabtree from Allo Allo.

He is happy with this as he thinks he is the best charecter in that show. I disagree and think Rene is better.

Thoughts please.

One was called Fairfax -

It was a toss up between them and Roger Leclerc for my last option but went for Roger as he was older and might appeal to say Cricko.

Huh.:flamer:

Rene for me then ....

Officer Crabtree: God Moaning. The resist-once have accqo-aired a bum. They are going to ex-plod the whaleway brodge

Rene was quality - a middle aged, fat, balding man yet he had the pick of all the girls in the show!

I went to see Allo Allo at the theatre in the 80's I enjoyed watching it as a kid. Funnily enough, my mum (knowing I like Allo Allo) last week gave me a book to read on my commute to London, 'Allo Allo! The War Diaries of Rene Artois Volume 2'! Should be a good read

I would have voted for Sam Kelly's character Captain Geering but it wasn't included (so voted for the underwear elastic testing option I didn't entirely understand when I was 11).

Gruber always injected a really sarcastic essence of humour into the show, although it's only recently (on one of those Top 50 shows they stick on when it's a Bank Holiday Monday) that I realised he actually said "...tler" not "club" after Colonel von Strohm's exhaltation to the Fuhrer!

Last edited:
Back