• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Favourite East Green/Black toilet cubicle?

Which cubicle is the best?

• Trap 1 (left)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trap 2 (right)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Not bothered

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The queue is so long I hold it in at risk to my health

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

NZamba Legend

Deep-lying playmaker ⭐
This one is for the GENTS only- If all the urinals are full, which do you choose for a p*ss or crafty fag?

Last edited:
Can I just say i find this poll very eliteist.

Why is it limited to the East Greens and Blacks. I often go for a pony in the left hand trap in the South Lower/East corner and then wash my hands in the 2nd basin along.

Why is this not an option?

Its gotta be trap 1.

Trap 2 floor level sits slightly below trap 1, so in the case that there is spillage in trap 1, trap 2 would become slighly flooded.

Can I just say i find this poll very eliteist.

Why is it limited to the East Greens and Blacks.

Deliberately so. I hate to think what the proles in the West or, god forbid, the South stand get up to when they frequent the Roots Hall bathrooms. I can only imagine that it's very uncivilised and not nice at all.

in all my 25 years of supporting the blues I have probably only sat in the east stand five times, therefore I feel underqualified to answer the original question.

Back