• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Favourite fast food outlet

Fav fast food?

• McDonalds

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Burger King

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • KFC

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Perfect Pizza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Domino's Pizza

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Fish & Chips

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • All of them!

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I don't eat this junk

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
Me and my brother were at home together one day last week and we got a menu from a place called "up the road" when it got to our house, 20 minutes late, the chips were from KFC and my brother's nuggets were Mcdonalds... KFC all the way

Whilst browsing the other day I found a download of McDonalds and KFC recipes...although I doubt The Colonel's secret recipe would be in them.

With KFC I prefer the fillet burgers to the actual chicken pieces, I find them too greasy with not a lot of meat on them.

Depends - we probably have Chinese most often from takeaways, there are times though when one or other will specify a yearning for a MaccyDs or a Kentucky. Probably have something from a takeaway once a week. Have to say that the chips from our KFC never seem hot.

I do like a nice bit of haddock and chips, but we really don't do fish and chips very well in this neck of the woods, whereas when we go up to the in-laws in Yorkshire their fish and chips are fantastic. I know I've got to try that place in Hadleigh though and I will get round to it some time soon!

When I was 17, I did one shift in the Domino's Pizza down Chadwell Heath. They still owe me £17, the tight *******s! Even though i'm still £17 in debt, I do prefer their food compared to the others tbh.

Domino's either give you a damn Pizza or a half arsed attempt at a Pizza i've found. You can't beat a good Chinese or Indian though.

Really not a huge fan of take away pizza, if I want a pizza I go for the Goodfellas cook it yourself pizza.

Cheap (compare to take out) but bloomin' lovely!

Back