• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Favourite Mark Gower goal

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
With the G-man now departed to Swansea looking to further his career.

I know Baileytheblue posted "Top 5 Mark Gower moments"
but just wondered what everyones favourite Mark Gower goal was.

He scored some belters in his time here.

For me it has to be his goal against Bristol Rovers in the LDV absolute rocket. closely followed by his last minute goal against Swindon last season to grab the 3 points.

Your views ?

His goal against Brizzle was excellent, esp. if you were standing directly behind it.

But my favourite is the last second equaliser in the 3-3 draw against Norwich. Not a fantastic goal technically, but it topped a superb fight-back.

Like you, the goal against Swindon in the last minute to get us three points. Will miss moments like that.

Out of the ones I actually witnessed, either his winner when we came back from 2-0 down to beat Darlo 3-2 or his goal against Brighton last season. But the one at Bristol Rovers was superb.

anyone got any/some on youtube...?

im rubbish at remembering specific games etc.. haha

(obviously not a good enough fan :thumbdown: )

Bristol Rovers away was something special, but the more I've seen his goal Vs Brighton at home this season the more I like it.

the goal at brizzle especially as it was at our end/side of the pitch.

Out of the ones I actually witnessed, either his winner when we came back from 2-0 down to beat Darlo 3-2 or his goal against Brighton last season. But the one at Bristol Rovers was superb.
I was thinking of the Darlo goal aswell.

Back