• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In Edinburgh they started with Rock n Roll Star and Lyla and basically did a greatest hits set with just a few newish ones.

That's the way to do it. Give the crowd what they want. When I saw The Rolling Stones at Twickenham in 2006, there weren't many people baying for tracks from 'A Bigger Bang'

Has to be Columbia - should of been a single.

Also love "One Way Road" (covered by Weller as the theme music for Lead Balloon), Little by Little, and Half The World Away (The Royle Family theme).

Cigarettes and Alcohol.............becasue it was the one that blew me away in 95 at the Cliffs. Acquiesce, because it is the best studio track they have ever done and Talk tonight, again harking back to 95 becasue it was a golden moment when Noel ****ed up the words to D'yer Wanna be a Spaceman and then went straight in to Talk tonight.

Some might say, cigarettes and alcohol, champagne supernova.

Great choices there, though i'd also suggest Masterplan, Headshrinker and (It's Good) To Be Free

That said early Oasis were simply amazing and clearly my favourite band of that time, all the CD singles had gems hidden on them (pretty much the tracks that formed The Masterplan album actually)

Back