• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Favourite Restaurant?

What is your favourite restaurant?

• Harvester

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Beefeater

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • T.G.I Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frankie and Bennies

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Nando's

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Aroma

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
This has plagued mankind (well... me and my for mates) for ages. So quite simple, what is yours and why?

I've always argued any 'Beefeater' is normally the best.

simply blues takes some beating for me!! although a good pizza express at the right time can make me a very happy chappy!!

Cafe Masala and Mr Pings in Thorpe Bay Broadway are good.
There a very nice place in Tacolneston called The Stable Door
Thai Square in the Minories is also rather good.

just to add, went to Toulouse on the seafront on Saturday and it was excellent

Of those choices, Frankie and Benny's. Locally, I think the Woodmans at Thundersley is excellent both for lunch or evenings, and I also love the Grove in Leigh for lunch.

Of those choices, Frankie and Benny's. Locally, I think the Woodmans at Thundersley is excellent both for lunch or evenings, and I also love the Grove in Leigh for lunch.

I dunno if it's just a northern thing but I've always found F&B dirty, overpriced and bland. I seem to remember it being much nicer when younger. Agree about the Grove, excellent for breakfast too!

I liked Macaroni Grill at Bas Vegas. Quite upset it's closed actually. Took the Doris there the first time we went to dinner. I then let her beat me at noughts and crosses on the table, and the rest is history....

Went to the Flying Pasta-next to Mamma Mia's. Wasn't impressed at all though.

Back