• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

sufcfed

Youth Team
We have a target man in Corr, we have a finisher in Harris, playmaker Sturrock now we need someone with pace.

I thought this guy tore us up when we played Gillingham away, very pacey, good touch and can finish

I wouldnt mind seeing him complete our attackive line up this season

Someone tell Sturrock to have a look :winking:

Free Agent - Febian Brandy

honestly i think someone like him would be perfect, and could easily be a great asset to the club, someone contact the club, would definently be worth trialling him for us

Wonder if he is on Twitter! :blush:

Brandy would be superb for our level, though the worry about the number of clubs he has burned through still lingers.

Smiffy? so what does the club you think of our chances of signing him or at least giving him a trial?

Wonder if he is on Twitter! :blush:

Brandy would be superb for our level, though the worry about the number of clubs he has burned through still lingers.

He has only been at 2 clubs permanently, and one was Man U, so I wouldn't say it was too much of an issue.

Would like to see him given a chance though as he did destroy us when we played Gillingham.

Smiffy? so what does the club you think of our chances of signing him or at least giving him a trial?

No idea.

Although the fact he has not been in yet would suggest how the club feel about him.

I agree though, I think he would be very useful at this level.

He has only been at 2 clubs permanently, and one was Man U, so I wouldn't say it was too much of an issue.

Would like to see him given a chance though as he did destroy us when we played Gillingham.

He didnt seem to get a look in at Notts C. Not sure why? I would imagine his wage demand would be well out our league.

Agree he looked v good against us that day although if i remember right thats when we had to play a load of youths

ok cheers smiffy for getting back to us, shame as he would be a great player at our level for us

If anyone else is interested, I wonder if we could Whisk(y) him from under their noses.

This guy was unemployed for most of last season (released In June 2010, taken on by Notts Co at the very end of Feb 2011 and now let go again). I suspect that was for a very good reason.

This guy was unemployed for most of last season (released In June 2010, taken on by Notts Co at the very end of Feb 2011 and now let go again). I suspect that was for a very good reason.

Beefy stop WINEing, he's a good player with pace to burn

Probably another that thought he would be the next big thing and then finds himself at lower league level with a chip on his shoulder.

These are risky signings that either come very good or cause the club problems ala ricketts (micheal).

Probably another that thought he would be the next big thing and then finds himself at lower league level with a chip on his shoulder.

These are risky signings that either come very good or cause the club problems ala ricketts (micheal).

Ended loan spell at gillingham due to an injury where he returned back to man utd for treatmenr

And my guessing is Martin Allen has released 8 players from his squad as he wants his own team

So a little unfair to prematurely jump on the guys with the big time charlie comment, seems he just wants to play football

Back