• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

February Fixtures

Why does SCUN THORPE get blocked on this site? It seems that "**" get substituted for "UN" ?

mad.gif

Try taking out the S and the horpe and you'll understand...
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ Jan. 16 2005,13:17)]Try taking out the S and the horpe and you'll understand...
wink.gif
No I know about the C*NT thing. I guessed that this board would allow the football team as an exception?

Apparently (An urban myth) when Sc**thorpe Council had its website set up they received no mail Needless to say the web designer got the push!.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ Jan. 16 2005,14:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ Jan. 16 2005,13:17)]Try taking out the S and the horpe and you'll understand...
wink.gif
No I know about the C*NT thing. I guessed that this board would allow the football team as an exception?
It's the way the software works, not the administrators. It simply looks for the letters C, N, T and U set together in a particular way (you know the way!) no matter whether they stand alone or form part of another word. Not a lot they can do apart from allow the word to be posted.

WS

I've just looked at our main rivals fixtures (Yeovil, Swansea, Sc**thorpe and Northampton) and you're right they all have extremely tough fixtures. Sc**thorpe in particular have 4 away games in 5 those being us, Wycombe, Yeovil and Swansea. IMHO Scunny were always likely to be the ones we could catch and if this run of fixtures is anything to go by we can make up that 7 point deficit on them (particularly if we beat them at the Hall). Just have to keep Northampton behind us.....

...but it allows Arsenal!
I once got banned from a chat room for typing the word 'snigger'!

someone ban him
mad.gif

biggrin.gif

Seems a bit odd still. Is c**t the only word that is so obscene that it should be banned? I also notice that some of them seem to be customised to this particular board. Premiersh*te and laughing out loud for instance.

Back