• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

February Player of the Month

February Player of the Month - Who is our pick this time?

• Adam Barrett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darryl Flahavan

• Fredy Eastwood

• Kevin Maher

• Nicky Nicolau

• Spinner

• Carl Pettefer

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
So, February voting is now well under way...

We've not had any games yet, but there is one tonight and we can also take a lead from the Darlo game...

Also, who hasn't picked it up this year but perhaps deserves recognition for their performances over the season to date? In my opinion Fredy deserves the nomination on the strength of the impact he's made so far? There's no doubting his influence on games - take last Saturday as an example... I'd back him to carry it on this month too...

Lewis Hunt

Is Fred(d)y on the list this month? Couldn't vote for him last month anyway.

I think this should be scapped and re-done. We should not give it to Barrett again, no offense to him. Plus Lewis Hunt needs to be on there, as if he carrys on the same, it has to be him. (that is not my vote, i would like to see a game in February 1st, we cant go on Darlo, as it was in January
tounge.gif
) Should start after Scuny, but i deffinetely think Hunt needs to be on there, as does Dudders

If he carries on playing like he has last few games my vote would be with Carl Pettefer.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Feb. 04 2005,13:59)]If he carries on playing like he has last few games my vote would be with Carl Pettefer.
that was my vote for the Trust's player of the month. I think I've been outvoted though.

I'd just give it to Petts over Hunt at the moment. Too often his effort goes unnoticed but the last few games he's been getting the credit he deserves.

Petts for me, improving all the time as he gets more confident, Hunt has also impressed though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Feb. 04 2005,10:53)]Also, who hasn't picked it up this year but perhaps deserves recognition for their performances over the season to date?
Shrimpers-Online are running a poll for performance of the season based on a similar criteria. It is basically for those players who have been consistent, whilst perhaps not getting the sort of credit their performances deserve.

We would appreciate your votes... Here

Thankyou.
wink.gif

How on earth are we voting for player of the month, when the month has not yet started ?
Might as well get in votes for player of the season while we at it?

Pettefer has proved me wrong over the last month, he's been superb. Hunt has also been very solid at right back, but my vote goes for Carl.

Yeah, sorry I should have voted for Carl for January player of the month. I'll wait till the end of the month to vote on the PFA site.

How can we vote on February's pplayer-of-the-month when we have only played ONE match?!

WS

rock.gif

Back